Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 gal Popa Vert
A trio goes in tomorrow.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
another pic.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Nice. What kinda dart's will inhabit the vivarium?
Hi,
Thanks, Pope Island Pums.
Rich

Rich it looks great, but I have to be nice and tell you that those broms at the bottom don't SEEM to be getting any light. They won't last long like that. But you're the pro, so I'll leave you alone!

Nice viv. Take pics when the frogs go in!!
Very nice, what are you using for light?
Brian T. Sexton
It's good to see a viv that is designed for the frogs needs versus a wow factor that being sad wow it looks good Mr Frye.
I am basically starting to do two types of viv. One that is a display and the rest with functionality. His has both. Nice.
The light is a 36w PC.
There are two other vivs on either side of this one so I am hoping there will be a bit of ambient light for the bottom broms. The pic was taken without the neighbor vivs being lit.

Rich

hey Rich did you seed the tank with anything? or was there "hitch hikers" that you could think of? sorry I'm on a micro fauna kick lately just love the stuff lol
I like it. I'm getting kind of sick of the coco/great stuff method, this is a nice change, especially to see it from someone with as much experience as you, and for a rare frog too.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020