Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Arcadia Bulbs. Yes! Finally available to US & Canada
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arcadia Bulbs. Yes! Finally available to US & Canada
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]Europe's Premier Reptile UV Bulbs are now available to enthusiasts in the US, Canada and Mexico.

Arcadia
Light for Life®
Imported for North America Exclusivly by LightYourReptiles.com

Please visit lightyourreptiles.com today, or the Arcadia website at Arcadia the leaders in pet-care lighting technology - Home to learn more about their award winning products.

Thank you.
Todd

lightyourreptiles.com
LightYourReptiles@yahoo.com

PS. This includes their new, revolutionary T-5 bulb line-up!
Here are just a few examples of what is available AND READY TO SHIP!
Guys being from England we have been using the T5 for a while now,we are using the 6% uvb,frogs look great plants look great,not only the above but these bulbs are built to keep the uvb output for a full yr which will provide a significant advantage over some cheeper brands,superb product ,try them and see.I'm pretty convinced that these bulbs are a good part of why our morph out has been so good , even with one species that others have struggled with here
regards
Stu
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Stu&Shaz Wrote:Guys being from England we have been using the T5 for a while now,we are using the 6% uvb,frogs look great plants look great,not only the above but these bulbs are built to keep the uvb output for a full yr which will provide a significant advantage over some cheeper brands,superb product ,try them and see.I'm pretty convinced that these bulbs are a good part of why our morph out has been so good , even with one species that others have struggled with here
regards
Stu

I am glad to report....
It is catching on here - slowly but surely.
Smile

I would like to point out to forum readers:

It was in part due to Stu & Shaz's help that I was able to get to the right persons ear at Arcadia to put this deal together so LightYourReptiles.com could start importing these Arcadia bulbs into US.

And MORE OF THE ARCADIA PRODUCT line-up will be here in 2012. Not just bulbs, but fixtures too.
The quality is fantastic.

Stu & Shaz, I am forever in your debt.

Thank you for your help in making this possible.
Sincerely,
Todd
^^ Wow ! Talk about hobbyists hooking each other up. Awesome.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
^^^^
Well... then there was this guy named Phil.
Phil has this awesome forum called Dart Den.

So Phil deserves a THANK YOU too....
Because if he didn't have that forum, then Todd would have never met Stu & Shaz.

Stu and Shaz would have never introduced Todd to John C-S.... who happens to be the head herp product sales guy at the company called Arcadia in England.

Arcadia UK...the company that IS the real deal when it comes to making the BEST herp bulbs and vivarium / aquarium products.

Its like six degrees of separation. LOL
Kevin Bacon must connect in here somehow!
I think everbody in the dart hobby has one degree of separation.
Gotta love it!

Thanks Phil for having a great forum that draws a great group of participants.
Todd....I wasn't "fishing"..lol.....I honestly think it's so cool when the individual hobbyists, regardless of distance, join forces and become this larger collective and powerful force, advancing all aspects...

Seriously. This is where it's "at" for me. Hobbyists coming together. I have @4000 posts on DB too.....these forums....are very helpful. I'm proud of all of Us. Stuff like this keeps me charged. There's plenty of thanks to go around. You and Stu and everyone else help make this a better forum and I thank you all, as well.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Oh- I know you weren't.
I wasn't trying to be smart.
Quirky maybe, to get folks to pause and think about things.

But you do deserve a prop now and then.
Everybody who contributes in a positive way to the hobby does.
That is what makes it a cool hobby and a good community of people.
Cheers.

Wink
Todd thanks mate,you are utterly welcome!! To me its fabulous that in a very tiny way i get to help my American mates out,these products are real good!!
I'm very lucky that Jon has advised and helped us,try to understand about the details of how the arcadia products are made and tested,I've been told by other froggers here about how thorough arcadia are,i know for a fact that if Jon wasn't so extraordinarily busy he would be helping out here too,but he does say Hi.
Ha Phil there was no fishing but you do deserve much credit,you did bring me here,and i have not only got to make some new friends but also been blessed to have guys with lots of knowledge go far out of their way to help us not only visually but privately too,my HUGE THANKS aswell!!
We are in total agreement it is one of the coolest things about dartkeeping,that folks look out for each other,especially in this dog eat dog world,even folks on the other side of the world help each other,its kinda humbling to be able to part of that,in however small a way, but very cool 8)
cheers both merry chrimbo
Stu
Im so excited these bulbs are here finally!! Thanks guys for the hard work.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020