Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broms or Film Cans ?
This 160 gallon viv is the only viv I have which has tons of broms in it. It also has tons of film cans.
This female always prefers film cans.

[Image: MP9O2125.jpg]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Interesting Rich. Were the broms and the cans installed at the same time, i.e was there film cans in there before the broms ?

My pumilio always seem to use broms almost 95% of the time even when cans are present as well.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Philsuma Wrote:Interesting Rich. Were the broms and the cans installed at the same time, i.e was there film cans in there before the broms ?

My pumilio always seem to use broms almost 95% of the time even when cans are present as well.
Film cans and broms went in at the same time. I added more cans later also. The barus below them in an identical 160 gallon prefer broms , but also use cans.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
It's a Quepos Granny , by the way.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020