Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Business Cards?
I have decided to finally get some cards made up and want to use some of the pics from my book. Does anybody have any suggestions for a good company to help out?

Thanks,
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
http://www.vistaprint.com/

I've submitted cards to this site for a client before. They seemed very happy and the cards came out great!

I'm happy to help you lay them out, Rich.
Mike
-- Google is nifty. Please use it BEFORE getting a pet. --
Here are some tasty ones for you:

http://meatcards.com/

Scott
Scott Bryant
If you do go with vista (that is who we use), make sure you do a google search for "vista print coupons" as they have a lot of coupons floating around. I got 20% off and free shipping on our last batch.

I highly recommend spending the extra few cents and going with the magnet business cards. People keep those longer.
www.JoshsFrogs.com - All Your Poison Dart Frog Supplies in One Place!
Hey Rich,

One of my good friend is a graphic desinger and she runs her own business. She made my cards and they are great. She also had them made for me. 1k Bcards for $60. I can give you her number just let me know.
joshsfrogs Wrote:If you do go with vista (that is who we use), make sure you do a google search for "vista print coupons" as they have a lot of coupons floating around. I got 20% off and free shipping on our last batch.

I highly recommend spending the extra few cents and going with the magnet business cards. People keep those longer.

You're completely right Josh. I've got 2 of yours on my fridge Smile
Thanks guys. I seem to have a glut of good printers here in Chicago to choose from. I won't have to pay shippin ghtis way and can check out stuff first hand.
No meat cards here though. Can't have everything I guess...
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020