Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colubre pumilio for sale
Have a pair of colubre for sale. 2015 sr imports. Shoot me an email if interested. Sidney081122@gmail.com

Colubre pumilio
Sr
Adult
$375
Ups/fedex only
i also have a female cb drago colon $110. If you buy colubre you can have drago $50
That's the same frog in both pics?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Sorry. Thought both downloaded
Whoever buys colubre pair will get colon included
Price drop. $300+drago female.
Decided to sell my green pair of vicentei. I will be leaving texas aug 24th and not returning until oct 2nd so I dont feel comfortable leaving under the care of someone inexperienced with frogs.

1.1 oophaga vicentei green
Adult
Sr 2015
$550

Paid much more. Guaranteed to breed if you have obligate experience of course

Buyer gets choice of free drago colon or escudo
Still available

Buy vicentei and will include drago and drop colubre pair price to 200
Riley(redfrogger) im trying to respond to your pm but for some strange reason I am not allowed to pm anybody here. 956-800-7051. Text me if you can
Your PMs may be maxed out. Try deleting a bunch of them.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
As an FYI Sidney owes me $550 + a female Escudo for these frogs, I realize I will never get the female Escudo but my hope is I can reclaim the $550. And yes I know it was dumb to keep Sid in the hobby but he seemed pretty sincere in saying he had changed and he does have a lot of passion for the frogs.
As for what happened in May I sent Sid 4 Colubre, a young adult Drago and male Escudo for $550 shipped + a female Escudo, he received tham and was very happy. 2 weeks ago I get an email from Paypal saying his payment to me was fraudulent and his money had been returned to him. I immediately sent verification they had shipped, arrived and were signed for, even texts saying how happy he was, what I found out was that since I sent them to the UPS Store (per Sid's request) instead of the address on the payment I lost my protection and the only thing I could do it take him to court. He told me he was going to make it right and the 2 times he said he was going to send payment he did not and more telling I told him I could sell his Vincentei to another interested party and all would be fixed, he refused and is now trying to trade them for other frogs.
All this comes when I am sending my youngest to college a week from tomorrow, financially it could not have come at a worse time which is on me but for those of you considering dealing with him, see above and think a day or 2 about what could possibly go wrong. I actually sold these frogs at cost thinking Sid could use a break, damn what an experiance!
Wow Mark, that is eye-opening. That will make me think twice when I assume a Paypal payment is reliable. I guess it should be a lesson to all of us, all details in the transaction must be valid or the buyer can cancel the payment. That's absurd!

Sorry you got screwed over by a guy who has proven himself to be one of the biggest scheisters in the hobby. Sidney's gotta go, no more second chances.
Sidney's ban from this forum / Dart Den, is detailed here:
viewtopic.php?f=25&t=5211&start=420#p63119
Jim from Austin | https://www.oneillscrossing.com/dart-frogs/
fantastica nominant | summersi | reticulata | A barbotini
cbreon Wrote:Wow Mark, that is eye-opening. That will make me think twice when I assume a Paypal payment is reliable. I guess it should be a lesson to all of us, all details in the transaction must be valid or the buyer can cancel the payment. That's absurd!

Sorry you got screwed over by a guy who has proven himself to be one of the biggest scheisters in the hobby. Sidney's gotta go, no more second chances.

I agree 100% did not know a change in shipping address would not be protected under PayPal's policy.
Obviously Sid did....
Mark thanks for enlightening us.
-Beth
so the way I read this if sent to fed ex hub pick up instead of my house I could not be I could do a sid and not pay I person. which I would never do. a lot of people always say "pick up at fedex/ups hub"
Beth I don't honestly think Sid had me send them to the UPS store to file a claim, though by doing that I voided my protection. Paypal told me if the buyer alerts paypal to an address change request the seller protection stays in place. Sid told me he had some problems in Mexico with some charges and his bank voided all transactions during a certain time frame which included his payment to me, he still promises to make this right which all I can do is hope he does.
2 things with Paypal they told me to stay protected, always make sure payment is sent as payment for goods and if not shipped to the address on the payment make sure the buyer contacts them with a new ship to. They also told me since his bank made the request they had to pay it back, had he made the request they would not have paid him back with my delivery verification. So if a bank demands payment Paypal's policy is to pay them back, had I shipped to his house they would have paid him back and covered my loss. So much for learning the hard way.
So shipments can go to the UPS Store, Fed Ex hub or buyers place of employment, they just have to to tell Paypal they requested a different ship to BEFORE the shipment is made.
thanks for clearing that up mark.
Thanks Mark. Will definitely check that before shipping.
I hope he "makes it right" with you soon.
-Beth
Well another "I swear you will get the money on Wednesday" has come and gone and now total silence...the silence of you will never get paid. I spoke to a fraud detective in Brownesville, I have been instructed as to how to proceed and will let you all know if when and if anything else happens. Thanks for your all your support!
hope things turn out in your favor.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020