Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Dendrobati -For Sale, Black Jeans / Blue Jeans
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dendrobati -For Sale, Black Jeans / Blue Jeans
[Image: logo.png]

We have a bunch of Pumilio Black Jeans available, $150 each with flat rate shipping of $49.99.
All available via our website, http://www.dendrobati.com .

[Image: blackjeans1_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #1
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans2_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #2
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans3_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #3
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans4_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #4
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans5_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #5
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans7_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #7
3+ months old
Line - Frye

[Image: blackjeans8_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #8
5+ months old
Line - Nahn

[Image: blackjeans9_sm.jpg]
Black Jeans #9
5+ months old
Line - Nahn

[Image: bluejeans1_sm.jpg]
Blue Jeans 3+ months old
Line - Frye
Since you claim to be breeding my lines of grannies and blue jeans and black jeans, and you did not purchase one single frog from me Brad, I'd like to know who you got your stock from please.

Rich Frye
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Rich. Go ahead and start another thread on this -asking for clarification. I'm going to try to keep the classifieds 'low' on extraneous posts.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Phil, I'll respond here. I'm not going to have an on going conversation, debate, lecture, drama session, or whatever else gets Rich turned on.

Rich, thank you for your post here, and the anonymous message sent through my site. While I know the anonymous message might not be you, IP address info is great! I believe you are in Chicago, and use comcast as an internet provider? Either way, you are welcome to and encouraged to follow through with the threat.

As far as your question here, although it's phrased as a statement, you are correct. I did not purchase a single frog from you, Rich, nor will I ever. I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that you are not the only one who can breed AND sell frogs. Just because their lineage passed through your hands does not mean others are unable to breed them. I don't need to buy them directly from you for them to be Frye line. Pretty cool, huh?

I have both Frye line and Nahn line black jeans. Both are for sale on my site right now. If I had choose to be dishonest and lie about the lineage for the black jeans, I for sure would NOT call them Frye line. You have been banned from Dendroboard (a good move in my opinion), which, along with your charming personality, is recognized by most. I often get request for black jeans that are not Frye line because people don't want anything associated to your name. I wish that all of my black jeans were Nahn line as they would sell better. Sadly, I have Frye line black jeans too. =(

Rich, personally, I do have some respect for you and recognize what you provided to the hobby, albeit many years ago. However, I find your personality outright repulsive and so do a lot of people, so when you say I use YOUR name to sell the frogs, you are dead wrong. Using your name on frogs does not help making a sale.

As far as your question of where did the frogs come from, the answer is simple - their mommies and daddies. Okay, sorry, I couldn't help myself. I did purchase a couple of large collections along the way, which accounts for the Frye line frogs I own. As far as who those collections came from - that is not any of your business.

I'm not going to keep an on going conversation here. I thought I might provide you with one post, maybe even two if you can set aside your dramatic persona. Don't expect more from me though, as I don't find fulfillment in drama.

Phil, it's a pleasure.
Rich, sorry....it's not.

Brad
Dendrobati Wrote:Rich, thank you for your post here, and the anonymous message sent through my site. While I know the anonymous message might not be you, IP address info is great! I believe you are in Chicago, and use comcast as an internet provider? Either way, you are welcome to and encouraged to follow through with the threat.

Brad from Maine,
I have never and will never message you through your site.
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about and defy your to prove other-wise.
If there is anyone who would care to prove to Brad I don't ever hide behind any anonymous messages I am more than willing to give any computer info needed freely . I post and email exactly what I feel and you will know when it is me. Every time.
If you ever again claim that I have in any way threatened you I will make it my life's work to prove you the liar I already know you to be.

You are one sad individual Brad. [b]You refuse to prove you are working with my line of grannies, blue jeans, black jeans, etc. You pop up out of nowhere claiming to breed my line frogs...PROVE IT!
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020