Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

F/S -Termite Colonies Complete with Kings/Queens
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F/S -Termite Colonies Complete with Kings/Queens
Well, looks like my master colonies have been hard at work over the winter. I've had a flush of new reproductives sprout, and I'm able to let go of a few. So up for sale are several subterranean termite colonies, with all caste members included. Each colony consists of 4-5 mature reproductives (kings and queens), as well as 50-60 soldiers and workers. Every termite is a product of captive propagation, no field-collected insects here Smile I've been keeping sustained termite colonies for over 10 years, so if you have any questions, feel free to shoot a pm to me. I'll include a summary on care and propagation with each culture. $35 each plus $15 shipping, including any insulated packaging or heat/cold packs, if necessary. Paypal accepted. Thanks!

Randy
I have just a handful of colonies left after the weekend's orders. I'll update when all are spoken for. Thanks!

Randy
I have two colonies left. We're finally getting a little break from the heat after this weekend so shipping day is Monday! Thanks to all who have purchased/inquired.

Randy

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020