Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
F1 Darklands, 4 good eggs WaaHoo!
Found 4 good eggs from my first Darklands F1 holdbacks.
WaaHoo!

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Congrats...hope they are all good and morph out for ya.
woooohoooooo well done Darklands!!!!!!!!!! oh and well done Rich :wink:
Confusedhock:

Why must you constantly feel the need to make me feel jealous?? Huh?? I want a GOOD answer too!!

That is awesome news. [Image: 347.gif]
Thanks guys.

Actually, the truth is I am basically lazy and this makes documenting and looking up what happened when a bit easier ............Good answer Antone?

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Rich,

That'll do for now... :lol:
I still can't seem to post any more pics in the Q+A section of the forum.....
So, a few pics of the Ubervived filled in a bit.

Rich

pic 2

pic 3

pic 4

That is just insane. How long does it take you to spot a frog in there?
I see the adults every day.
I have pulled froglets that I have to guess were hopping around the Uber for at least a month , maybe two.
They seem to do great in there. I pull them when/where they are easy to catch.

Rich

At 1 or 2 months, whats the difference in color intensity in the froglets vs. the adults? I'm sure they are still a bit smaller too right?
All of the pum froglets I have found have always been very dark compared to adults. But the Darklands are so dark anyway there is not as pronounced a difference.

Rich

Hey Rich,
the F1's what size tank are they being kept in?
Paul, they are in a 30galish sexing viv. I really did not expect them (7 month old F1s) to start producing good eggs for quite some time......surprise,surprise.

Rich

Thats crazy 7 months and producing viable eggs!

how many are in the 30ish? and do you know rough sex ratio?
Five, we were sexing them.
I think it works out to 2:3. They are one of the hardest pum morphs to tell apart. They are ALL dark, dark, blue.

Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020