Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

For Sale: Fantastica 'Copperhead' Group
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Sale: Fantastica 'Copperhead' Group
Brian Burris
Indianapolis, IN

Vendor Feedback:
Upon Request

I have a small group of 4 Fantastica for sale today. One of my favorite frogs in my collection and these froglets have some great coloration. They have been chowing down on melanos and springtails dusted with Repashy products.

Also, if you are interested down in Fantastica down the road, I have several more froglets growing up, so please don't hesitate to shoot me a message Smile

Information:

- All frogs are Captive Bred by me and Live Arrival is Guaranteed.

- I use Fedex/ShipYourReptiles overnight Hub to Hub for customer pickup. There is a $10 *Refundable* packing fee. This covers the Phase 22 packs I use in shipments. I ship on Monday and Tuesday, weather permitting on both ends. Cost of shipping is estimated around $50. Rates vary depending on location.

- Local pick up is available around the Indianapolis, IN area. Further distances can be discussed.

- I accept Paypal, Money Orders, and Credit Card (Square).

- If you have any questions at all or want to discuss quantity discounts, please shoot me a private message. I'm a easy guy to deal with.

Species - Ranitomeya Fantastica 'Copperhead'
Line - Phil Tan
Age - Roughly 3 months
Quantity - 4
Price - All 4 for $320
Preferred Payment - See Above
Shipping Rates & Information - See Above
Photo of actual froglets for sale:
[Image: 86740096-355d-454f-be79-9fa7dbc0598f_zps01628cd3.jpg]

Thanks for looking!
-Brian
Fine Spot Leucs, Bakhuis, Variabilis, Varadero, Fantastica, Green Sirensis
Lowering the price to $250 plus shipping. Please let me know if anybody is interested as I need to make some room for future morph-outs Smile Thank you!
-Brian
SOLD! Please Close. I have 6 more at 2 months if anybody additional is interested...just shoot me a message thank you!
-Brian

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020