Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum member support
Are there plans in the works to offer a monthly or yearly membership/donation? Maybe bigger pm storage, I support Dart Den badge, Members only area? Membership dues could be used to sponsor contests on the Forum.
Dendrobates, Phyllobates, Rantiomeya, Epipedobates
Don
dtfleming Wrote:Are there plans in the works to offer a monthly or yearly membership/donation? Maybe bigger pm storage, I support Dart Den badge, Members only area? Membership dues could be used to sponsor contests on the Forum.

I cannot ever forsee a membership fee for the use of this forum. The sponsers here are helping to defray hosting and equiptment costs. Running a forum is truly a labour of love and a pay back to the hobby and the animals, in my opinion. As long as I don't Lose money, I'm happy to put my time in here and give back.

Bigger PM storage? You got it. I set it pretty high at 350, but we can always up that a bit. No worries.

Members only area ? I like to think we are all members here - equally. That's another reason that you don't see my name in bold red colours or the title " MOD" under our moderator's names. There will be no "Senior or Junior" titles here as well. All low key and equal footing. The "guests" that are listed as active on the board....they are members too, in a way.

Contests ? We'll have them too...just give us a little time. Sponsers will hopefully contribute to prizes.

A DD badge ? Our Logo / Icon is the cool Cobalt Tinctorius on the top of the Banner. He'd make a good sticker or fridge magnet, wouldn't he ?

Thanks for the post - I appreciate the interest in Dart Den !! Big Grin
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I guess Membership fee was the wrong way to put it. I was thinking more of a donation. I understand the sponsers to offset your costs of running the forum. I was just thinking of things when I helped mod/admin a reefing forum.
Dendrobates, Phyllobates, Rantiomeya, Epipedobates
Don

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020