Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giving props
Hi all,

I have been almost inactive on this board (yes of course, being a mod on a different board and working on another one with Tony Castler and Mike Lawrence do suck up a lot of time). But I have been reading your posts, and seeing Micheal Davis' work on your Facebook page, and just wanted to give him props. It's been really great to see Mike's sense of frog community out there.

So there. Props given.

Eric
2.1.0 Atelopus hoogmoedi
0.0.6 Phyllobates terribilis "Yellow"
1.1.0 Ranitomeya ventrimaculata "Rodyll"
1.0.0 Leptopelis vermiculatus
0.1.0 Hyla cinerea
1.1.0 Bombina orientalis
Mike's a great guy and we are glad to have him. I personally think he's a great role model to those new froggers who are a bit daunted or intimidated by the hobby. He shows everyone in the hobby that hard work and dedication can produce spectacular results.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Mike is a stand-up guy.
.Riko
*blushes... aww thanks guys :mrgreen:

I try, its hard sometimes with summer heat keeping things busy, kids, work, chores... trying to keep from slow roasting the frogs but we all make best with what we can.

Erics been doing a pretty knock out job as well. Its been a while since I probed FF so its nice to catch those updates you post on FB.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Thanks man. I'll take it. But this one is about you. Kudos buddy. See you on Facebook!
Eric
2.1.0 Atelopus hoogmoedi
0.0.6 Phyllobates terribilis "Yellow"
1.1.0 Ranitomeya ventrimaculata "Rodyll"
1.0.0 Leptopelis vermiculatus
0.1.0 Hyla cinerea
1.1.0 Bombina orientalis

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020