Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Grannies, Quepos Sub-Adults For Sale
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grannies, Quepos Sub-Adults For Sale
I have a few sub-adult Quepos Grannies for sale. PM or email for details.
Pics are of actual frogs for sale. Should be able to sex soon.
The pics are a bit underexposed (no flashed used) so the actual frogs are a bit brighter and have bluer toes than shown.

[Image: MP9O0854.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0849.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0830.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0823.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0807.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0793.jpg]

[Image: MP9O0788.jpg]

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Two sub-adults left for sale or trade.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
beautiful frogs man. Btw, I really wish more people in our hobby understood that locality identification is impossible through visual identification. Just out of curiosity, how much are the grannies going for these days? We met at NARBC last year, I work for Brian and talk to Daryl here and there. Are you guys going to attend the conference again this year? Either way, it was nice talking to you then and hopefully I'll get a chance to get a pair of grannies in the future.

Take care,

Matt
Thanks Matt.
NARBC was fun, but I'll not be vending at one again. WAY more for snake people and almost zero demand for high end darts.
PM or email me for prices,
Thanks,
Rich

mattolsen Wrote:beautiful frogs man. Btw, I really wish more people in our hobby understood that locality identification is impossible through visual identification. Just out of curiosity, how much are the grannies going for these days? We met at NARBC last year, I work for Brian and talk to Daryl here and there. Are you guys going to attend the conference again this year? Either way, it was nice talking to you then and hopefully I'll get a chance to get a pair of grannies in the future.

Take care,

Matt

All sub-adults sold, thanks.

Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020