Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Highland Lamasi and Baru Grannies Wait lists Open
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Highland Lamasi and Baru Grannies Wait lists Open
Happy to say that with excellent breeding from my highland lamasi I am opening the wait list.
I also will be opening the baru wait list .
Please PM me , as I will be switching from Comcast to a new email provider and have not yet finalized the addy.
Contact me for pricing and time lines for availability.

Rich[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Anyone who has contacted me in the past about these particular frogs will get first priority on these frogs.

I have received a number of requests to be added to the lamasi list .
I need to give fist crack at these to those who have inquired in the past . My wait list for these has been closed for quite some time and it is only fair to add those who have already been waiting.
Thanks for understanding.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]A very freshly morphed froglet egg fed in-viv. The smaller one of the two first pictured is also tank mother egg fed.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Bump. Want to make sure I give the opportunity to froggers who have been asking before opening to general public.

Pricing on the lamasi is $300 per. Seems to be well below 'market value'.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Well, found out where the mom was depositing her tads. I am WAY too used to searching film cans for obligate egg feeder tads. One of the benefits of having a 'water feature'.
And this from a guy who has not produced a frog in two years... :wink: :wink:

The lamasi list will be closed after the next three frogs are spoken for.

Lamasi list is now closed.

Lamasi list opened for four more juvis. These will be delivered spring of 2015.
Baru list open with same delivery window.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020