Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Histrionicus Photos
Nancy taking a leak
[Image: slash.jpg]

Yellow Bastimentos (this pair thow out a meriad of colors from yelow to h00ker red)
[Image: DSC_0032.jpg]

Cayo de aqua
[Image: DSC_0064.jpg]

histrionicus bronze (QT'd in two seprate 20 longs then moved into a horse water trough aprox 200 gallons)
[Image: f5-2.jpg]

[Image: f2-2.jpg]

A vanzolinii juvi

[Image: f12-1.jpg]
SOO jealous. Awsome frogs and shots. Are these your pics or is your buddy still snapping the photos?
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Cheers Rich Big Grin

he's still taking the shots :oops: I prefer him taking them since he has the skills and the equipment 8) They wouldnt be so nice if taken with my coolpix :lol:
Hey!, don't be badmouthin the coolpix. The FBF site was founded on them! Big Grin
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
:lol: must be me then becuase your pics aint half bad 8) Might read the booklet that came with it and see what I can get 8) got a few new guys that need imortalising.
Here's the secret (via PM of course) ....take 5000 pics and 5 are bound to be usable :wink:

Nice collection. Love the nancy shot. Saw it on DB long ago and had it as my wallpaper for quite awhile.
RichFrye Wrote:Here's the secret (via PM of course) ....take 5000 pics and 5 are bound to be usable :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Thanks Matthew! yeah they got posted over there a while back I still havnt posted a histrionicus shot on there but will do soon :wink:
Good looking frogs, Paul!

We use a Coolpix, and Rich is pretty close on the secret ratio.
Thanks Cindy 8)

Well looks like I'll be busy this weekend then :lol:
The histrionicus bronze is beautiful! Nice candid shot too Wink You should have T-shirts made of that one! "The Endangered Poison P Frog"!!

Cheers,
Mike
unbelievable! great frogs. Did the frogs show up for the photo shoot or did you have hunt them down?
WOW!
Awesome pics of awesome frogs!
You know it's true if Rich bothers to type compliments with one finger!
Brian T. Sexton
Thanks lads 8)

311_dart (sorry dont know your real name).

The histrionicus where it QT at the time so pretty easy to snap plus they're real bold 8) It's just hard to view in thier curent setup but it works for them so I dont really care :wink:

The pumilio where all pretty easy to snap these shots where taken in a day over about 3 hours (lots of shots :lol: ) these are just some of my favourites 8)

And the vanzolinii is in a grow out setup (rubbermaid sphagnum pothos) so again not to hard to get shots of.

Thanks for the compliments guys 8)
Quote:WOW!
Awesome pics of awesome frogs!
You know it's true if Rich bothers to type compliments with one finger!

Found other extremities to type with in addition to Callous Digit.
I also found that all you need to do is post that phone calls are preferred and the inbox fills instantly Smile

well, its nice to meet you paul! again thanks for the pics!

-chris
Wow, simply beautiful! If I wasn't only beginning I would love to get a pumilio. I honestly believe they have the most vibrant of colors for pdfs. Great pics!
Wow, those are beautiful frogs, my favorite is the nancy shot.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020