Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How My Waitlists Work
I thought it would be a good idea too explain my wait list policies.
As it gets closer to winter my shipping opportunities diminish. I do not ship unless lows are above low 40's. I simply do not see the upside , as nobody should be in that big a hurry.
Through the year most of my locales are on wait lists . I do not like my wait lists to be too long and I generally close lists when there are two or three people waiting.
I require a 50% deposit to hold and many more times than not, sex your frogs. If the frogs are not shipped or ready to pick up in what we both determine to be a timely manner the money can be used toward other available or shortly available frogs or a full refund will be issued. Buyer's choice.
Waitlists and availables change all the time , as can be expected. Please email me at
richfrye@comcast.net
to inquire as to the prices, availability and wait list times expected.

At this time the following wait lists are closed;

Standard /Highland lamasi list is closed for the foreseeable future. I am holding back all frogs for my future breeding projects.

Robalo pumilio list is absolutely closed and I do not plan to open it at all.

Baru granulifera list is closed until spring or late winter, depending on sexing of holdbacks.

Nancy /Solarte pumilio list is closed until spring or late winter, depending on sexing of holdbacks.

All other frogs are on wait lists that can be added to at the time of this post.

Again, these lists are anything but static so email me for updates and opening/closing expectations.

richfrye@comcast.net
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Cool....can you add me to the highland lamasi and Robalo list :lol:
cbreon Wrote:Cool....can you add me to the highland lamasi and Robalo list :lol:

Honestly Craig, you are actually the third person in two days to ask that question, sans-Robalo.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Rich:

I'm going to be in Chicago for Christmas. Anything available for pick up?

Ed
Hey Ed,
Shoot me an email and I can let you know my Christmas schedule.

May I ask what species do you have that don't have a wait list? I'm local to you. :-)
Everyone is welcome! Membership is free! Chicagoland Froggers
Right now, without being home or doing an inventory all I know for sure that I have ready for pickup would be a couple female bluejeans.

Lists that are open now are as follows;
Pope Island pums
Nancy
San Cristobal Island
Darklands
Blue Jeans
Black Jeans

OSA grannies
Golfito grannies
Baru grannies
Quepos grannies

I have been contacted more about my highland lamasi than any other frog of late. The list is not opened until two people get their frogs, but mine have cycled back up nicely and I fully expect to have that wait list opened after two to four more little ones morph out. A beautiful frogs that deserves proper management to stay in our hobby. There will be no legal exports of these in the future...

There will be no more than three people maximum on any list at any time. Quite often less than three as I like to keep lists short.
Please contact me at
Richfrye@comcast.net
For pricing and estimated delivery times.

Rich

Nancy and Darklands wait lists are now closed , most likely until spring.

There are now a number of locales and species available for pick-up.
Email me for specifics.
Richfrye@comcast.net

If emailing me please use my
Richfrye@comcast.net
I just got an email via the DD system which was un-returnable.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020