Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Leucs and azureus pairs groups
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leucs and azureus pairs groups
Hey everyone!

Well I now have both tanks set up soon I'll post my 30 gallon azureus set up but I want it to grow in first...

I'm looking for a 2:1 group or 1:1 azureus pair.

I'm also looking for leucomelas males 3 or so for a group tank which will be monitored for aggression. I will have isolation forthem if it does become a problem.

Please pm me with pics and prices I'm looking to have them shipped unless they're close to canandaigua NY 14424. For local pick up.

At the moment tanks will be seeded and grown out while food cultures build up, so I'm not planning to getthe frogs right away probably in a month or so. I can put half down depending on the price.

Thank you very much

... Also looking for petri dishes and 32oz cups for cultures if I can't get them with the frogs I might get them through joshs.
D. Leuc 2:1?:3 Bryan's tropicals/2unknown
D. Azureus 1:1:4 unknown
I have a Proven breeding group of nominate (normal looking) Leucs 3.2....I don't want to split them up.

They would do really well in a 40 gallon breeder or bigger, obviously, though.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
The leucs would be going in my 55 gallon tank send me a pm with pricing pics etc.

Thanks
Well i have my leuc group awaiting shipment, i'm looking for an azureus group now preferably a pair, or a 2:1 group, please send me a pm, or email if you have them with pics and price, my tanks have matured and are full of plant life springtails and isopods, and i also have lots of fruit flies for them too Big Grin thanks
Have you picked up your azureus yet?

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020