Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local Pick-Ups
I have a bunch of obligates smaller than I like to ship (I'm not shipping obligates unless they are at least 50% grown in size), but plenty large enough to pick-up locally.
Email me at ;
richfrye@comcast.net
if you are interested for species , ages , size, price, ect. and can pick-up in Chicago.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
If you haven't dealt with Rich yet, then you're doing yourself a huge dis-service.. It's a rare hobbyist who puts in the time and effort into his frogs that Rich has, and his breeding success is a testament to his hard work. I had the opportunity to pick up some of these frogs this past weekend, and I'm very glad that I did. Rich does everything in his power to mimic dart frog habitats, and puts the animals' comfort above all. Keep it up, Rich!
Thanks Randy, that means a lot to me , especially coming from a guy who's been in the hobby for so long , that I respect so much.
Enjoy the frogs and keep me posted on their success.

Thanks,
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
And I just got these beauties - Black Jeans (O. pumilio). The first two photos are my lousy attempt at photography and the second two were taken by Rich before he sent them. Even Rich's photos don't capture the depth of their colors.

I just noticed that my second picture captures one doing its business - oh well.

Thanks Rich for the awesome frogs.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Randy and Jim.....try to hit up Rich's vendor feedback thread as well. That's a much more "findable" thread for people looking expressly for feedback.

You guys can just cut and paste these same posts....I don't think I'm able to move posts as an admin.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020