Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
(04-18-2020, 04:33 PM)ridinshotgun Wrote: When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
I've been getting there from time to time when I log on from different devices as well.  Not really sure why but another thing to look at.
(04-18-2020, 04:36 PM)pet_tree_gnat Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 04:33 PM)ridinshotgun Wrote: When I try to log I keep getting an error message that says Authorization Code Mismatch.  It will still log me on but instead of taking me to the forum landing page like is used to I am getting a screen with this message.  Any reason why?
I've been getting there from time to time when I log on from different devices as well.  Not really sure why but another thing to look at.

Yeah not major but it is an annoyance.  Thanks!
You know I have noticed now that if I get a PM here and click the link it sends me direct to the message logged in (without me actually logging on) but yet if I try to access the board from the home page I am still getting the error code mismatch notice.
odd. Can you screen shot the error?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I think I got it figured out. The web address I had for the site had a .php extension in it for some reason. Once I book marked a new address without that the log on issue has gone away.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ridinshotgun's post:

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020