Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Looking For: Green/bronze auratus
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking For: Green/bronze auratus
I am looking for 3 green/bronze auratus to add to my collection. I'd prefer local pick-up so if you're located in Oregon(Eugene/Salem/Portland and surrounding areas)/Washington (Seattle-ish area) please let me know!

I'm not picky about whether or not they are sexed either Smile.

-Jen
^^ Bump Smile.
i have 4 green and bronze auratus that are for sale... although i live in upstate new york... i am willing to ship. I have one female and 3 males... and i would prefer to sell them as a breeding group since they have laid eggs. please let me know if you are interested.
How much would you be charging for them (plus shipping)?

Edit: I don't really have room for 4...my one guy I have is a known male so I really only have room for 2-3. What I've really been trying to nab is a known female...

I know you said you didn't want to split them up or anything but let me know what you think.
well i can sell you the male female pair for 160 plus shipping since they have laid before. what is your zipcode? shipping is normally about 25 bucks overnight

Smile

Edit: Do you have any pics of them available? My email is lanphea4@msu.edu if you'd rather email than post.
it would be 25 dollars shipping plus 160... so 185 for the pair. here they are

[Image: froggies013.jpg] the male
[Image: froggies011.jpg]
[Image: froggies009.jpg]the female
[Image: froggies002.jpg]
Those are Ancon Hill, or six point.
This is a green and bronze.

[Image: DSCN4392-1.jpg]
unfortunately, those are not green and bronze auratus. they are either hawaiian, ancon hills, or i think what they call 6 spot auratus, but some even generalize them into black and greens. mislabeling wouldnt be good for the hobby as interbreeding is strongly opposed. kristy
[

absolutely correct, and i dint mean to sound harsh about it, but with conservation in mind, we need to be able to concretely identify our darts. cindy, thats a great pic of a green and bronze, just like ones i owned before i sold my previous small collection. i think you beat me to the post. lol kristy
I agree, those are definitely Anon's and not the green/bronze Smile.

Thanks for trying to help me out with a female though Smile.
oh.. im sorry i mixed them up lol. i might have a female for you that looks similar to that. my cousin id breeding darts as well and i could see what she has.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020