Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Looking for Vanzolini to buy
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Vanzolini to buy
I was wondering if anyone has any Vanzolini I could purchase? Let me know.

Tony
I have a 1.0.1 Never heard calling on the second, but no eggs either
I am somewhat new to this. I am assuming the numbers mean the sexes but what exactly so I have an understanding when I see this again?
Tony,

Here's some info on the 'numbers'. viewtopic.php?f=42&t=5738

Vanzolinii are being produced in good numbers now and it should not be hard to find as many as you want. Take your time and try to located a breeder close to you - avoid shipping and make local friends and contacts. I'll keep my eye open for some down your way...only a matter of time until we find some close to you.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Thanks Phil. I figured it had to deal with sexing but didn't know which was for female and which was for male. I still have my 3 El Copes. They are doing great but so far I haven't heard any calling. I believe they are only about 6 months old. I am hoping to get lucky and have a breeding pair out of them. This is an exciting hobby and definitely looking to expand.
If you can find some locally, I too would recommend going that route...However, if you decide to look into having some shipped, shoot me a message as I have 4 juvies available and will let them all go for $240 SHIPPED.
randommind Wrote:If you can find some locally, I too would recommend going that route...However, if you decide to look into having some shipped, shoot me a message as I have 4 juvies available and will let them all go for $240 SHIPPED.

That's a heck of a deal!
-Beth
randommind Wrote:If you can find some locally, I too would recommend going that route...However, if you decide to look into having some shipped, shoot me a message as I have 4 juvies available and will let them all go for $240 SHIPPED.

This is a great deal Tony, and Wes is an excellent hobbyist. We have decent fall temperatures now and Wes is good at shipping, so this may be a great deal for you.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
How long have you owned the larger more easy to care for auratus now Tony? it may be best to get some more experience before acquiring tiny thumbnails.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
It has been about 6 months. I haven't had any problems and have my own fruit fly cultures. All my plants and humidity levels are stable and thriving in my vivariums. What would be the difference in keeping the Vanzos?
TonyI25 Wrote:It has been about 6 months. I haven't had any problems and have my own fruit fly cultures. All my plants and humidity levels are stable and thriving in my vivariums. What would be the difference in keeping the Vanzos?

You "believe they are about six months old" ...and you have had them for about six months? My math is not adding up.
From the questions and time in grade in the hobby it may be best to hold off and research so you personally know what keeping tiny darts entails. It would be better for the frogs you do decide upon.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020