Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lots of Lianas
I have recently come across a source of Asiatic Bittersweet lianas (Celastrus orbiculata). The lianas are collected from a pesticide/herbicide free area, which is inaccessible to the public. The vines come in any length, various diameters, and straight or twisted.

[Image: img27520ht.th.jpg][Image: img27531lz.th.jpg][Image: img27490uf.th.jpg] [Image: img27515qc.th.jpg]

These vines look fantastic, and can be used in a vivarium to create a jungle like appearance. They are great for any anurans, especially ones that will utilize the vines for climbing. They can be mounted on top or within the substrate/background. They can be placed vertically as a climbing structure for animals or horizontally as a branch or planting surface for epiphytic plants.

Pricing:

Individual Lianas
0.5" diameter - $1.00/ft
1.0" diameter - $1.50/ft
2.0" diameter - $2.00/ft

Intertwined Lianas (limited number of these, may consist of 2-4 individual vines)
2.0" diameter - $4.00/ft
3.0" diameter - $5.00/ft
4.0" diameter - $6.00/ft

Shipping:

PM me your zip code and I will give you a quote, most likely between $3-15 depending on how much you order.
It will be easiest (and cheapest) if the maximum length stays below 3 feet. If lengths over 3 feet are desired, it can be arranged for an extra shipping charge.

You can contact me through PM or through my email on this board.

Luke
UPDATE: Going to be at the white plains show on Nov. 27th, so if anyone wants, I can bring along some vines.

Luke
Last call for anyone wanting any Lianas at the White Plains Show.

Luke

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020