Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member Location - Where's everyone from ?
Maybe a quick run down of where people are from would be a good idea. Sometimes we find out fellow hobbyist are closer than we think :!:

Corey -- Chicopee, Ma. next to Springfield, 45 mins from Worcester.
I live in North Central Florida (I would say Gainesville but no one outside of Florida knows where it is since it isn't on the map for the whole United States). Then again, since hurricane frances, maybe people will know where it is.
Big Sky, MT!
Phx, AZ
Syracuse, NY
Cindy Dicken
Vivarium Concepts
Dallas, TX
All Star Pets Canon City Colorado
well i'm a Canadian I live it Ontario, am I the only one here that is from Canada? I'm quite new to the site, well new i guess, lol i joined yesterday.I think its awesome that it is an all about dart frog forum , nothing like this is Canada.Anyway Id like 2 say hi to everyone.

NICK
Welcome Nick,

The site is fairly new but it is growing fast.

Mike
Dartfrog..I am recruiting people daily to check out your site.
alexislake Wrote:I live in North Central Florida (I would say Gainesville but no one outside of Florida knows where it is since it isn't on the map for the whole United States). Then again, since hurricane frances, maybe people will know where it is.

Hi I am in Portland OR!!!

I know right where Gainesville FL is since we use to live there!
I would love to move back some time! they have a lot of herp stuff there! like reptile shows etc. I would like to go to the learning zoo they have at Santa Fe Community College to learn about becoming a curator for a reptile house at a zoo until I could open my own Reptile park!

Have any of y'all been to REPTILE GARDENS in South Dakota?
That is the type place I want to own/run!!!
They have a web site y'all may want to cheack out if you have not been there! It is a very neet place!!!
http://www.reptile-gardens.com/

P.S. GO GATORS!!! 8)
Haj,

Cool, its not my site though it is Corey's site. He has done a great job I think the format of this page will soon make it the best dart page on the web.

Mike
I just joined yesterday (last night) and I love this site!!!
I am Barb. I have recently retired and have so much time on my hands. I have a large greenhouse with an L shaped (at the moment) terrarium, in it. I would like to make it a vivarium. One side is 24 inches and the other is 36 inches. I made a cute little roof peek with screen for ventilation at the ends. There is a fan on one of the ends. It has been set up for years. I propagate carniverous plants and other terrarium plants in there for my bonsai ground covers.
I have always fooled around with frogs but not would like to set something up in a more serious fashion.
Now I will lurk for a while.
Here is my photo site. This will show you what I am all about. My snapshots are just that, for I am no photographer.

http://community.webshots.com/user/waretrop Barb
Hey everbody. I 'm new the site. What a great site!
I live in Bel Air, MD.
South Jersey, 25 mionutes from Philly
Hey guys,

Welcome to DartDen, this site just keeps getting better and better. Cool greenhouse waretrop. I am wanting to put together a green house together for my frogs soon.

Mike
I'm from RI, but now I live in very rural North Carolina. It's great because I have woods and a creek on my land. The spring and summer bring TONS of frogs up into my yard.
Hello al, I'm from SE Pennsylvania- just outside Philly.
Gaithersburg, Maryland

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020