Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monstera Dubia anyone?
Gauging interest.  I run a nursery in Pa, we specialize in rare foliage.  I am just returning to this hobby after quite some time away and I though I would come by and see if there is any interest in the plants we have.  We curnently have roughly 50+varieties of Philodendron, 60+ varieties of Hoya, 19 varieties of Monstera, 40+ varieties of begonia, and various other plants from multiple families. 

Monstera Dubia is one of our more popular and rare of the monstera species but well suited for a viv.  It is a shingler and the juvenile foliage has a silvery color around the veins.

$65.00 plus shipping(shipping is Usps priority starting at $7.95+$5.00 for winter shipping materials aka. Insulated box, heat pack, etc where applicable.)

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

(11-15-2020, 11:57 PM)chano Wrote: Gauging interest.  I run a nursery in Pa, we specialize in rare foliage.  I am just returning to this hobby after quite some time away and I though I would come by and see if there is any interest in the plants we have.  We curnently have roughly 50+varieties of Philodendron, 60+ varieties of Hoya, 19 varieties of Monstera, 40+ varieties of begonia, and various other plants from multiple families. 

Monstera Dubia is one of our more popular and rare of the monstera species but well suited for a viv.  It is a shingler and the juvenile foliage has a silvery color around the veins.

$65.00 plus shipping(shipping is Usps priority starting at $7.95+$5.00 for winter shipping materials aka. Insulated box, heat pack, etc where applicable.)

Where in Pa are you?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
(11-16-2020, 05:37 PM)Philsuma Wrote: Where in Pa are you?

Williamsport,  about 1 1/2 hours north of Harrisburg.
Plants are pretty huge these days.  I'm looking for vendors on my marketplace or four wholesale purchases.  Frogsdirect.com
We could certainly look at that as an option.  I will say though if we are talking wholesale we would have to have a bit more in depth discussion in order to find out what you would be looking for.  We have lead times and grow out times, it takes a lot of planning but is certainly doable.  Our inventory rotates frequently dependent entirely upon what we have growing and proping as well as things we find deals on and pass along. We rarely have a large inventory of any one plant at this time.   We are now acquiring plugs and growing out so that will change probably in the spring/summer of 2021 but for now it is fairly small batches.  We can definitely discuss it more if that is something you can work with.
(11-15-2020, 11:57 PM)chano Where are you located in PA? Would love to check out some plants you have, if you're close by. I'm in NEPA near Pottsville. 1 hr. from Allentown, Reading, or Wilkes-Barre. Wrote: Gauging interest.  I run a nursery in Pa, we specialize in rare foliage.  I am just returning to this hobby after quite some time away and I though I would come by and see if there is any interest in the plants we have.  We curnently have roughly 50+varieties of Philodendron, 60+ varieties of Hoya, 19 varieties of Monstera, 40+ varieties of begonia, and various other plants from multiple families. 

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020