Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Everyone how you doing. Would like to introduce my self my name is David , I've been in the hobby for a few years now keeping mostly pumilio frogs. I never thought to join these forums then figured why not , look forward to meeting as much of you as possible. Glad to be a part of the dartden forums.
David Torres (aka SpArX)...Why do you keep creating fake profiles? What are you trying to hide?
ZG
goods Wrote:David Torres (aka SpArX)...Why do you keep creating fake profiles? What are you trying to hide?

Hi Zach,

What other 'sins' has this member committed over on the other board? Just multiple screen names ? Anything else?

I tried to look up both the HistoCrazy as well as the Sparx screen names on DB and could not find either of them - DB's search and member toggles are not good are finding things.

Did someone indeed delete those screen names?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Guys please understand something I got into the hobby a few years ago I'm not Sparx my younger was Sparx he was 16 years old he joined both dendroboards and I'm assuming now dart den my younger brother has no knowledge of frogs and just use to watch mine when I was away , I spoke to my brother he assured me he NEVER did anything wrong at all , this is my personal profile I have not a thing to hide as well as again my younger brother assured me he never did anything wrong. Guys please understand I'm just on here to talk and meet other frogs enthusiast. Again I can assure you guys I've never personally had a thing to hide nor do I this is just a huge misunderstanding!!!! Again even if you look up my younger 16 year old brother Sparx he never did ,say or did anything wrong . I hope you all can just understand that.
Zach I can assure you sir I have nothing to hide I'm a honorable guy and so I my younger brother this is a huge misunderstanding, I want to be involved with both dendroboards and dart den , you guys can look up my younger brother Sparx and check he never did anything wrong he assured me and he's a great kid. I'm sorry it seems like it's a duplicate account but it's not I'm the older brother now that's having a problem getting a account for once because of my younger brothers account please take the time to acknowledge that this is a huge misunderstanding nothing intentional you guys can delete my brothers account without a issue and look at his profiles and you will see there is NO reason for any of this to happen just wanted my own account. he was excited when I first got into it and started trying to get into the hobby so he made a profile .
Burn him! He's a witch! BURN HIM!

Ok seriously welcome to the "other board". Not as many posts but i would say the quality is much better and this is a much closer group.

Where are you located and what Pums are you currently keeping? Show us some pics of your setups!

-Byron
We don't 'like' duplicate accounts here on Dart Den - Talk to Sidney, he has 6....but....If that's ALL it is. An older account for your brother. then I think we can overlook that small transgression. Zach made it seem like you were a 'desperado' over there. As long as there is nothing else - questionable ads or transaction or PM's ect. Stuff like that.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Philsuma Wrote:We don't 'like' duplicate accounts here on Dart Den - Talk to Sidney, he has 6....but....If that's ALL it is. An older account for your brother. then I think we can overlook that small transgression. Zach made it seem like you were a 'desperado' over there. As long as there is nothing else - questionable ads or transaction or PM's ect. Stuff like that.

That's all it is Phil a misunderstanding , my younger brother is a good kid there is no way he could of done anything wrong not to mention Phil before and if you delete his profile "sparx" which is fine due to he's not a active member anyway please look through his profile and tell me if he EVER did anything wrong. thank you for the understanding im glad to be part of the forums here.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020