Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New brom pack
I got a nice little brom pack in from JP41. Talked to him on the phone for a little bit and is a super cool guy. Here's a link the the pics (too many to post individually)

http://s194.photobucket.com/albums/z79/ ... lds/broms/

I was pretty happy with what I got. I am loving the tigers and such. I think my favs where

[Image: IMG_1189.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1176.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1179.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1184.jpg]

Just to name a few...hard to pick an all time fav.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Yeah unlike a few he delivers when you purchase, why you would sell broms before you have them I dont know. JP has some nice ones. I have a few from him.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
yea, I still haven't gotten a reply back from the last deal that went sour requesting my money back. JP I paypal-ed and had my broms in less than 48 hours...true we are in the same state but still. Its been over a month since I paid for a brom pack from that other guy.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
That other guy seems to have presold everything hoping to pay for his own stuff and fell short. Other wise he would have ordered what was paid for. I know for a fact at the prices he offered he gets them a bit cheaper so there would be no loss at going with whats been paid for...except that he wont get anything out of it.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
As soon as I get my money back I am leaving negative feed back. Over a month is rediculous.
I will set up a big brom buy soon and if you want in let me know. Wont cost you any more than he charged, maybe less and you will have them days after they are ordered.

Michael

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
im probably going to have a lot left over from this order...I only got one tank build pending.
Yep...I have a wholesale account with a major FL Brom supplier. I order first and then sell.....no preorders from me.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Glad you like your broms. No one thing, no money to be made selling broms unless your a commerical grower. i grow them for the love. thanks JP
I will be in the market for some broms in about 2-3 weeks if you have some available, I dig the ones in the pics above. Send me a private message if so.
2.1.0 Cobalt
1.1.0 Aurotaenia

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020