Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oophaga pumilio "Robalo" Pics
Thought I would post a few pics after reading a post on dendroboard inquiring about these beauties.
They are far from just "black and white". Check out the iridescent blue and green hues.
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
click pic to enlarge
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Oophaga pumilio "Robalo"

a male Oophaga pumilio "Robalo"

Eh, that's just a blue and black auratus... :lol:
MUST HAVE.... :wink:
Hey Stace,
The "auratus" in the av is not mine. I wish. Too fringe on the legal end here.

Rich

How big are these guys compared to other pums?

Is the auratus in your av photoshop-ed?
www.JoshsFrogs.com - All Your Poison Dart Frog Supplies in One Place!
Josh, they are about as long as a basti, but a big more on the athletic side or slimmer.
That is the real deal in the av.
Rich

Superb frogs you have there Mr Frye 8)

your still kickin yor "pum rivals" a$$ becuase he cant locate those for love nor money Cry
Beautiful Robalo Rich. You just had to tease us with that Nancy pic Wink
The female Darkland i got from you is doing great. They have eggs in the tank now.
Jason
Glad to hear the Darkland is doing well for you Jason. I love those darklands too.
Rich

Nice pums!!
Rob

E. anthonyi, D. imitator, C. azureiventris, D. amazonicus, D. lamasi (pan & pan gl), P. aurotaenia, D. variabilis, D. quinquevittatus, D. reticulatus, D. matecho, D. pumilio cauchero & escudos

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020