Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orange County Repticon April 25-27
Is anybody going to this? I will be going, but not sure which days yet. I'll be the gal in the wheelchair pushed by an ex-Special-Forces-looking guy. Big Grin

Also, I see that Dart Frog Connection is going to have a live presentation. Is this something you would recommend attending, or are there problems with DFC? I understand there are issues with Dart Frog Warehouse, and sometimes I've seen them spoken about interchangeably (probably by accident). Is there any reason I should not support DFC?

Thanks!
A girl named Joey.
There is a thread or two on DFC specifically 'Taron' who is an employee. I personally, would attend the live presentation, absorb the info, ask questions and make your judgements.

Repticon Reptile shows on the East Coast are 100% commercial with little to zero conservation efforts or give backs in any way - money grubbing, IMO. Also low on Dart Frog vendors too.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Thanks for the suggestion, Phil! Yeah, I'm not hearing great things about Repticon now, but it turns out this one is only a part of a much larger pet expo, so if nothing else it will be fun to see lots of different animals, herp and otherwise. :-)
A girl named Joey.
If anyone in the area is interested, this was quite a fun event, especially if you have and/or like other pets in addition to darts. Make sure you catch the police dog demonstration! At Repticon itself, definitely too many tarantulas and not enough frogs, but it was nice to see lots of different animals. I didn't get to see DFC's live presentation unfortunately, but I did visit their booth.
A girl named Joey.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020