Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Order Your Dart Frog Coffee Table Book Now!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Order Your Dart Frog Coffee Table Book Now!
The book is done and being printed as we speak. PM or email me at richfrye@comcast.net to order. Retail price is $25 with volume discounts available. The book includes 111 high quality , high resolution pictures .
I guarantee you will love this book!
Spread the word my friends!

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
I heard the news from afterdark and he put me on the list.
I cant wait
think, it aint illegal yet
mushmush Wrote:I heard the news from afterdark and he put me on the list.
I cant wait

What list?
Email me!

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Yeah put me on the list too!! Tongue
JK - EMAILED!!
Trust me , you guys don't want to be on my "list" :wink: .

Congrats rich!
www.JoshsFrogs.com - All Your Poison Dart Frog Supplies in One Place!
Thanks Josh.

I also wanted to express my extreme gratitude for all the great help from Mike Smith (AKA afterdark) in laying out and submitting my book for publishing.
Great job Mike . Thanks.

Rich

Just did a quick order count and I have only four books available before re-ordering. I'll re-order tomorrow, but those obviously will take longer to get out than the first batch.

Rich

I told my wife I want that book for fathers' day! Hopefully autographed! LOL! 8) ..............Scotty
Rich, still any left ready to be shipped? I waited to paypal the order because my address might be changing soon but if any are ready to go I can just order today (posted here instead of by email in case others want to know)
The last one was sold today. I re-ordered more yesterday though.

Rich

I just received an email from the publishers that my first order has been shipped out to me. So I expect to receive them any day now, and will post when I do receive them.
I will also email or PM everyone before I mail out your book/s to see if you would like the books autographed.

Thanks,
Rich

Hey Guys,

Got the first bulk order in and will be shipping tomorrow. If you have ordered and I don't PM or email you before you read this, please email me @ richfrye@comcast.net and let me know if you would like the book/s autographed. And if so, how the book should be signed and where. Also please send along real names and the shipping addrerss confirmed.
Thanks,
Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020