Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Phyllobates aurotainia eggs ! woo hoos !
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phyllobates aurotainia eggs ! woo hoos !
So I have this new alarm clock, which consists of a tank of P. bicolor right next to a tank of P. aurotainia (gold narrow band)...
Yesterday, I got a clutch from both, which appear to be infertile, but still exciting nonetheless...

Looks like I may have to trade my couch for something park bench style...will be needing more room to put those 190oz tubs!
Brian T. Sexton
Brian,
congrats! That great to hear!!
Keep us posted.
Oh and couches are so over rated!!!!
Congrats.
You could always put in bunk-beds . Stylish as they are practical.

Or , you could mix the two Phylo tanks to save.........
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
How do I remove the big nasty border around Picard?
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
:lol:

I think how I did it, was take the original URL and click on the Img tag before and after, that way you don't have to add it to you're gallery, the URL just translates as the pic.
Brian T. Sexton
Quote:Looks like I may have to trade my couch for something park bench style...will be needing more room to put those 190oz tubs!

Those things stack! You can 10-12 in a square foot of floor space. Smile

Congrats Brian!
www.JoshsFrogs.com - All Your Poison Dart Frog Supplies in One Place!
Yeah, I'm pretty well stacked as it is!
Brian T. Sexton
[Image: phyllobates045.jpg]
One of the parents, I call them chromies, because of their mettallic coloration.

A woo-hoo!
[Image: phylloegg074.jpg]
Brian T. Sexton
Brian,
congrats on the aurotainia !
Are these the same as the ones some people refer to as 'orange stripe'?
Cindy Dicken Wrote:Brian,
congrats on the aurotainia !
Are these the same as the ones some people refer to as 'orange stripe'?

Haven't heard them being called that, they came from Darren Meyer, who as far as I know, was the first person to have luck with these (of the froggers on the net anyway) I don't know why, or how many or few came in, but they never got established very well...hoping we can change that, beutiful frogs and beutiful call as well...
Brian T. Sexton
My mistake, those are the one's, for some reason I thought Darren had called the 'orange'.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020