Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Possible pair of Varadero froglets Illinois area
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible pair of Varadero froglets Illinois area
Species - Ranitomeya Imitator Varadero
Line/Origin - Understory 2009 / Dartsami
Code -
Age - 3-5 months
Quantity - 2 frogs = pair Wink
Price - $150 (for pair)
Group Prices - $150
Preferred Payment Method - Cash, Paypal
Shipping Rates & information - Local Buyers only. Pick up in Minooka, IL or Delivery to Scott Smith animal Expo in Wheaton, IL
Shipping will not be an option sorry.

Pictures -

[Image: V2.jpg]

[Image: V4.jpg]
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Price reduction for Holiday weekend. Daddy needs him some gas money. $130 for both if picked up before Monday or payment recieved and will hold how ever long needed until pickup.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
is the 130 deal still up for grabs.. i am in the chicago land area (naperville)

pm me
Azureus - Imitators "Cainarachi Valley" - Leucomelas - Black Jeans
lol, figures...I hear from no one and now everyone wants them!

I got a potential buyer, if he backs out you have next dibs.
cool im still building my vivarium currently (should be done next week)... but i am prepared for a 40day quarantine.. should be long enough for my viv to build in. Just pm me or post here. Ill be at the rep show this sat
Ok, worse case senario I got a bunch of froglets morphing out. I can put you on the top of the list. Youngest I would let them go is 2-3 months though and at that age they are super small........mid- late augustish. Since you are local if you need anything just let me know. I can help you with feeders and what not if you don't have them already.
honestly that would be perfect, please keep me on the top of the list for the froglets (i will ask for pictures, hope that is not a problem).
Nope not at all...heck your close enough you could come hand pick them.
sold.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020