Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Probable Pair P. terribilis "Mint" and D. azureus froglets
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Probable Pair P. terribilis "Mint" and D. azureus froglets
Line: Underthecanopyfarms (http://www.underthecanopyfarms.net)
Name: P. terribilis (Mint Phase)
Number: 1 pair
Price: $500
Shipping: Pick Up preferred (stormville, NY 12582), but may consider shipping (must be fedex)

Notes: I started with 4, and these two paired together. The reason why I am selling these two as probable is because I didn't get eggs yet...but they have a month or two left of growth till maturity. I have certainly heard calling (definite male) and saw the guy that was doing it and the other (probable female) was chasing him around.

Line: Nabors
Name: D. azureus
Number: 2
Price: $35 each
Shipping: Pick up or USPS overnight

Thanks for looking and either PM me or email me at (craigpoconnell@hotmail.com)
Hey,

Sorry for overpricing these guys. I have marked them down to $400 if you are interested.

-Craig
What do you suppose froglets/juvi Mints go for?

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Uhmm Thanks there Rich. Yeah I guess i'm not aware, since I can log on and check everybodies websites. I'm not requiring you to pay the money anyways. So if you don't want them, don't reply just like everybody else did. I understand I have overpriced them but at several shows I was told I can sell them for actually more than what I had originally priced them at. By no means am I trying to rip anyone off, i'm just trying to sell off some of my beautiful frogs. Anyone that is willing to make an offer, can. I see that is being totally harmless!
Sorry for the question.
Good luck with that. Consider this an answer to the PM you just sent me.
Let us know if they produce eggs. That will, increase the value for sure.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
cpoconne Wrote:By no means am I trying to rip anyone off, i'm just trying to sell off some of my beautiful frogs.

Hi - you might not be trying to, but if you sold them to an unaware person at that price then you woulda ripped them off
Guys, ok. Seriously, this is just a hobby. I made a mistake by pricing them high...relax...nobody died here. I will lower the price to $375. That is what they are worth to me. If you do not want to buy them, then don't buy them, it's as simple as that.
Sold for $325. Thanks DartDen! D. azureus are still available.
lasix rezeptfrei österreich furosemid ohne rezept online bestellen lasix 40 mg rezeptfrei
lasix kaufen furosemid ohne rezept online bestellen lasix ohne rezept bestellen
lasix online bestellen ohne rezept lasix online bestellen ohne rezept lasix rezeptfrei
lasix rezeptfrei österreich lasix tabletten rezeptfrei lasix rezeptfrei bestellen
lasix 40 mg ohne rezept kaufen furosemid ohne rezept online bestellen lasix 40 mg rezeptfrei
lasix ohne rezept lasix online kaufen furosemid ohne rezept online bestellen
lasix kaufen apotheke lasix kaufen furosemid rezeptfrei kaufen
lasix online kaufen furosemid online ohne rezept kaufen lasix ohne rezept bestellen
lasix rezeptfrei bestellen lasix kaufen lasix ohne rezept bestellen
lasix rezeptfrei deutschland lasix kaufen furosemid rezeptfrei kaufen
furosemid ohne rezept bestellen furosemid ohne rezept kaufen furosemid online rezeptfrei
lasix rezeptfrei kaufen lasix kaufen ohne rezept lasix online bestellen ohne rezept

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020