Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumilio and Grannies
Should be able to ship soon (finally) so I'll throw out what's available and what is available soon.

Darklands
Pope Islands
Cayo de Agua
Blue Jeans
Black Jeans
Red and Blue Grannies
Actual site specific ROBALO PUMILIO will be available this year for the first time ever (to my knowledge) . Contact me to be placed on a wait list.

Many different ages. Some sexed/breeding or sexable. Prices depend on age , sex, availability, ect. If you are looking for a pum ,or any dart I work with, but have not read it listed, contact me for an estimate as to when they will be made available.

As always, these are not guesswork pumilio. They are known local pumilio.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Hey Rich, sent you an email.
pm sent
Are the darklands still availible? Let me know soon if possible. Michael
Yes they are. I have about four available froglets/juvis.

Soon enough? :wink:

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
email and pm sent
Email sent rich. Interested in the Grannies
More frogs being made available. If you have contacted me and the frogs you are interested were no longer available please contact me again for an updated availables list.

Rich

Bump

Do you have any sexed tinc pairs for sale?
Do you have any sexed tinc pairs for sale?
schnure Wrote:Do you have any sexed tinc pairs for sale?

Hi,
No.

sry to hijack but do you have any female basti ?
Sorry, no bastis.

Interested in the blue jeans, cayo agua, and darklands. I'm more active on dendroboard under the same name, and can't recieve PMs here yet, If need be, you can contact me with prices and availability at IMITATionDart@gmail.com. Thanks for your time.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020