Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Pumilio and others for sale
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pumilio and others for sale
I have a number of pumilio for sale ranging from juvis to adults. Some other odds and ends. PM for the details.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
I'm bumping this due to the fact I had to send out my computer to have it "de-bugged" and lost a few PMs and emails in the process. I know there were a few PMs that went un-answered. I am sorry for anybody who's requests went un-answered.
I have some tincs and a number of pums still available. Please either PM or email @ richfrye@comcast.net

Thanks,
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
too new to send pms. So email sent. Smile
Rich
Since you've had issues with your e-mail account I'll post this here since you don't appear to have any trouble posting here. If you recall past conversations via e-mails,paypal etc. I was inclined to wait for the second batch of books(edition 1) due to you claiming issues with your bank accounts,e-mail etc. . However after being quite patient for a few months and still not having received either any e-mails or books,or refund I would like for you to cancel my order & return my funds via Paypal. I will have to wait to see whether you even answer here or if for some reason you can think up another lame excuse. Needless to say save the excuses' for some-one else and please refund my monies thru Paypal. In case you (cough) lost my Paypal address it is as follows:

mdsponge21221@yahoo.com

Cheers (cough, cough)
Bob Fraser
mdsponge Wrote:Rich
Since you've had issues with your e-mail account I'll post this here since you don't appear to have any trouble posting here. If you recall past conversations via e-mails,paypal etc. I was inclined to wait for the second batch of books(edition 1) due to you claiming issues with your bank accounts,e-mail etc. . However after being quite patient for a few months and still not having received either any e-mails or books,or refund I would like for you to cancel my order & return my funds via Paypal. I will have to wait to see whether you even answer here or if for some reason you can think up another lame excuse. Needless to say save the excuses' for some-one else and please refund my monies thru Paypal. In case you (cough) lost my Paypal address it is as follows:

mdsponge21221@yahoo.com

Cheers (cough, cough)
Bob Fraser

If you recall our emails, I have offered you a free book (two for one) for the long wait. A wait caused by bank ID theft, which I can gladly document , if there if any question of my word. If you still want the "hell of a deal" , your words, that's fine with me. Otherwise I will gladly refund the money for the one, not two, books ordered. You can let me know right here. I aim to please.

Rich

Rich,

I'm looking for a proven male standard lamasi. Any luck with that?
GARY
gary1218 Wrote:Rich,

I'm looking for a proven male standard lamasi. Any luck with that?

A friend of mine got one for me, for the one I was looking to replace.

Rich

Rich,
I will opt for the return of monies thru Paypal for one book.
mdsponge Wrote:Rich,
I will opt for the return of monies thru Paypal for one book.

Done deal. Check your Paypal account.

Now , back to the topic at hand,

Bump.

you got pm

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020