Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Ranitomeya Imitator Transport / Calling Video
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ranitomeya Imitator Transport / Calling Video
I caught my Male Cainarachi Valley calling in the ladies to show off his new fashion accessory.

[youtube]GKiShWFEpuc&hd=1[/youtube]
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Yes, yes I know....the turd is kind of distracting. Its not like he would of let me clean the leaf while hes sitting there :p
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Just Excellent Michael !

Male Calling whilst sporting a tad. I'm not sure I've ever seen that before.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Great video dude! the sound quality is very surprising coming from a DSLR camera!
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith
Thanks Keith, Yea it is super sensitive. If I breath too hard from 3 feet away you can hear it. I look forward to getting video of my Retics calling if they ever do. I have looked all over youtube and have not been able to find a video. I get a Male San Cristobal Wed who supposedly calls his little butt off so hopefully I can get some good ones of him. Even though Stemcellular has already flooded the tube with video's of his.

To answer everyone's pending question the camera is a Canon T2i with a Canon 100mm Macro lens from about 2.5 - 3' away.

This is the non IS version of the lens unfortunatly. That would of really come in handy shooting video free hand.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020