Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robalo Pum WaaHoo
It is always a pleasant surprise to find in-viv raised froglets. It is that much more of a pleasant surprise to find almost-adult or adult sized tank raised frogs , not previously noticed. It is a huge , juicy, smile infusing waahoo to find an almost full grown Robalo pum that has escaped my notice for at least the last 7-10 months. WaaHoo! Not sure if it is a male or female (hoping female), not knowing the age. Has the body shape of an adult male, but could keep growing and fattening out over the next months.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Congrats. I keep hoping for a surprise in my vent tank but nothing has happened yet. The only problem is stopping them after I do find a surprise or two.
Candy
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........................no pics Big Grin
GARY
I agree Gary...pull out that camera and get to shooting!!
Candy
Heres a plug for you rich
http://www.joshsfrogs.com/catalog/produ ... y-volume-1

You can see one in thier....
Brian 8)
Not great, but here you go. You really have to have great light to see all the cool iridescence and full colors on these guys. Totally different in person.

[Image: robalo.jpg]
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
These are probably my favorite out of your pums, congrats

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020