Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Sale or trade - Protean Corner Vivarium
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sale or trade - Protean Corner Vivarium
I have a 2'x2'x3' corner vivarium that Protean built for me. It is drilled for two misting nozzles and at the bottom and at the top right corner for a waterfall. I am selling this cause I just built a new acrylic corner tank and the bottom glass panel as a spider crack in it that is causing it not to hold water. I'm asking $150 for it and is available for pick up in Columbus, OH. Picture of the vivarium is below. Again, this is just the tank, plants and background not included.

[Image: 0500910A-DE6C-4C2F-AE54-3CCE45CAC557-877...966326.jpg]
Chris,

WTH? What happen?

Do you feel like bringing it back to DC?

-Byron
I have the same tank and like an idiot, tried to move it full and with a bulkhead drilled on the bottom. Well, as you can imagine, the bottom cracked all to Hell! I had a piece of 1/4" glass cut to mirror the bottom, but 1/4" off all around. I siliconed this to the inside and it worked great. It can be fixed.
Scott Bryant
Armson Wrote:Chris,

WTH? What happen?

Do you feel like bringing it back to DC?

-Byron

Moving it on the back of the pick-up from DC to Columbus broke some how even with it wrapped in blankets and foam Sad. I can bring it back to you if you interested. Call me and we can work something out. Would just want a little more since i cant fit it in the car and would have to take the truck which sucks up gas lol.
boombotty Wrote:I have the same tank and like an idiot, tried to move it full and with a bulkhead drilled on the bottom. Well, as you can imagine, the bottom cracked all to Hell! I had a piece of 1/4" glass cut to mirror the bottom, but 1/4" off all around. I siliconed this to the inside and it worked great. It can be fixed.

I tried something similar but unfortunately no luck Sad
Open to offers as well
Where are you located? And what shows do you attend in Ohio? Just curious cause I would be interested if you came to one of the shows I'm close to. Shoot me a pm Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only go to the Columbus Ohio Show

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020