Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
San Christobal Pum pics
SC
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
and
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Those are some awesome pics. Are they in your collection?
All i can say is WOW. and I am green with envy if all the frogs you have posted are in the Frye collection.
I am housing a number of pumilio that I do not own.
Pumilio grow on you.

Rich

I see Big Grin well I'm still green LOL, your a lucky guy to have them with you even if their not yours
i almost purchased 2 of them today but they wanted 190.00 ea for them. so i got a milk frog. beautiful little frog
That is interesting Steve. Just curious as to who has San Christobals for sale???? Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:

they weren't just strawberrys i think to expensive for me they just look like them sorry poor wording i should have explained my self better my bad. you have allot of great frogs some i have never seen any where else keep up the good work.
Check these out.

http://www.tropical-experience.nl/artic ... &submenu=0

This is one of my favorite sites.
edit
Jace,
Those are THE frogs we are working with.
Rich

You mean you sent marcus the shots. I knew they looked exta familar. I thought maybe you should send him an uyama shot, since he didnt have one.
Those are Jerry's shots. I have not sent Marcus any yet because I would like to take a few more.

Rich

Do you keep anything other than what your website says (pum wise)? If so when you get around to it I am sure everyone would love to see some pics. I know I would!!!!!
Andy
Andy,
I am in the process of up-dating the website with current frogs and vivs.
Shouldn't be too long.
Rich

Sweet looking forward to it!
Andy

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020