Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Frog pics - aaronsfrogfarm
[Image: benf1.JPG]
[Image: benf2.JPG]
[Image: benf3.JPG]
[Image: benm1.JPG]
[Image: benm2.JPG]
R. benedicta
[Image: vi1.JPG]
[Image: vi2.JPG]
[Image: vi4.JPG]
[Image: vi5.JPG]
Veradaro R. imitator
[Image: svar1.JPG]
[Image: svar2.JPG]
Southern R. variabilis
[Image: flav1.JPG]
[Image: flav2.JPG]
[Image: flav3.JPG]
R. flavovittatus
"I don't want to believe, I want to know" Carl Sagan(my fav. stonerSmile
Sweet, sweet frogs Aaron. I am jealous!

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Super jealous!! Love those flavo's
think, it aint illegal yet
Now re-name this thread Buba!
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
I want all of them! Smile
Jeff Bogdanoff

Azureus,auratus,lamasi,ventrimiculatus,imitator,intermedius
I'm not a thumbnails person, but those guys are awesome!
What are the first set of frogs? Stunning!
Candy
R. benedicta are the first. I have to get rich`s camera. Remember those flourescent crayola orange crayons. The ones that wouldn`t color the same color as the actual crayon and you could see the crayon across the room? They`re that orange, pics could never do them justice.
Thanks, some of those pics were/are just passing thru.
The rest aren`t really mine, just helping. Although I get all the fun parts of having them.
Figured I`d advertise for Mark a little.
Are they new to the hobby or just very rare? If they are new, I would love to have a trio once they get more established in the hobby.
Candy
Very new, very nice. Candy.

Stay away from my camera Aaron :wink: .

Rich

I believe Mark has a waiting list started. I`m working w/ Mark on these and hope I get a pair out of them. I`m sorry I cant offer any more info at the moment, like when they`ll be coming in or anything like that. Mark and I didn`t have near enough time to chat. Although it was like a full semester course in a nite from what I learned from him.
Ha, even if I got it I think it is the person behind it that counts Wink
I would want them to become well established before I got them.
Candy
Aaron ;

I hope you have your doors locked cause im coming over ... . :wink:
Very nice frogs Aaron congratulations and good luck with them.
Brian
My gun collection isn't far behind my frog collection, you`d better be real quiet AND invisible. Wink
Thanks Brian
Yeah they all look great, and those r. fla.'s almost look like a pumilio morph
Are these frogs that are just now available in the US? Are they Wild caught? Just wondering why they are so new and rare. I can't get my mind off them. I showed them to my husband last night and he really liked them (I was warming him up to the idea of a 6th future tank :wink: )
Candy
These frogs were only available pre-order thru www.understoryenterprises.com
There will be another shipment in abuot 6 weeks and I`m not sure what`ll be available then.
Mark has a breeding facility in Peru where he collects about 12 frogs to start breeding groups. He then exports only the offspring from the wc pairs into canada and gets them breeding. When they start breeding there he can then sell offspring and export them throughout the world, w/out one wc frog ever leaving the country of origin. I think, don`t quote me on this, Mark and I didn`t have near enough time to talk and catch up, but, I think the breeders there produce offspring then to be released to offset what smugglers take. Again I`m a little fuzzy about the other aspects. He does buy land to set aside for conservation and "employs" families to live there and be watchers to keep logging out. Again I don`t have the specifics on that either. Unfortunately the smugglers get them out to europe before he even gets his breeding in canada most times. So it`s important to make sure someone breeding these rare frogs got them from Mark because there are other avenues and if they`ll buy smuggled they may not hesitate to say they are from MArk. I`ve had that happen here in the states, people selling frogs they SAY they got from me!
Wow - is this guy Mark Pepper? I have always heard that name but never really knew who he was.
Candy
Yep.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020