Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Famous Blue Jean Pair
So after 4 months my pair of blue jeans that were stolen are finally at home with me after this whole ordeal...I picked them up from Julio at Romans meet. So I have named the blue jeans, Bonnie and Clyde...for obvious reasons...lol. And their new partner in crime Jezebel because she was known in the Bible to seduce men and this pair was such a temptation to someone that they couldn't keep their hands off them...lol.

To start, meet Jezebel

[Image: DSC_0030.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0027.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0026.jpg]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would like for you to meet Clyde now Big Grin

[Image: DSC_0077.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0073.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0070.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0068.jpg]

He is very sociable...lol. I wont stop calling and loves to have pictures taken of him...lol

Last but not least...here is Bonnie. She was a little harder to get pictures of cause she still thinks she is on the run Wink

[Image: DSC_0079.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0083.jpg]

And here is a FTS for all of you. They live in my custom built 18x18x24 viv
[Image: DSC_0055.jpg]

Nice !

So funny how the Red colour photographs as Orange sometimes and Red at other times.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
It`s too bad Bonnie and Clyde weren`t carring their guns... then they could have shot the asshole who stole them Tongue

John
A few more pictures to share with yall Big Grin
[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0002.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0005.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0007.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0011.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0013.jpg]
You have to love blue jeans!
Glad they're back home Big Grin they all look happy, thanks for sharing Big Grin. nice viv too.
D. Leuc 2:1?:3 Bryan's tropicals/2unknown
D. Azureus 1:1:4 unknown
Agreed- so beautiful. Awesome pictures Chris!
0.0.2- Varadero-- 0.0.2 Amazonicus Red-- 0.0.3 Tarapota
If your feelin' froggy...

--Richie
Can't say nothing else which was said already. Absolutely cute frogs. Smile
Just curious about the light on the full tank shot. It is very thin. What type of lighting is that?
Jim
jckee1 Wrote:Just curious about the light on the full tank shot. It is very thin. What type of lighting is that?
Jim

It's a 9 bulb 18" LED light I got a a trial from a company.

Are blue jeans not into leaf litter?? I have a couple of tanks that look like yours, did you it get from Tropical Ecos?

Beautiful frogs,

Sally
Sally Wrote:Are blue jeans not into leaf litter?? I have a couple of tanks that look like yours, did you it get from Tropical Ecos?

Beautiful frogs,

Sally

They have 3" of leaf litter now...wasn't planning on putting them in there at first...It is a tank I built myself and used the magnet front opening from tropical ecos
Do you still have these, Chris ?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
absolutely very beautiful frogs. glad you got them back. thanks for sharing the post.

tom
Those frogs are very beautiful.... they have the Jordash look : )

This was the frog that got me to visit the Houston Zoo, to then see Auratus and others in person - I then bought the Baltimore Frog poster (which I still have) and was hooked on getting frogs from that point. Thanks for the memories Chris.
Scott - North Dallas
Ive heard those BJ's were passed on as well as other frogs. You should take a trip to see ABG.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
Poison Beauties Wrote:Ive heard those BJ's were passed on as well as other frogs. You should take a trip to see ABG.

Michael

Julio is working with one of the females now and I sold the 1.1r when I was unemployed to pay bills Sad. I have another pair in my collection though now Smile
Amazing shots!

Chris Im really glad that issue was resolved. And quite glad to see the pair are happy and doing well!

Todd

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020