Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The North Texas 3rd annual Frogtober meet! Saturday Nov9
The date for the 3rd annual North Texas Frogtober meet is saturday Saturday November 9th at my place in Midlothian TX.(76065) Start time is noon and goes till it's over. :twisted:

Everyone is welcome to attend. Kids and spouses included! We have a park right next door for the kids to play.

I will be grilling my famous brats and the wife is on cheesecake duty.
All frogs, plants, supplies and other tastey goodies are welcomed! (Yes Zach, this includes your famous ribs.. :wink: )

I will get a list together of frogs and supplies that I will have available shortly.

To RSVP email me at Casperfrog@gmail.com to get my address.

I look forward to seeing everyone. And if you're coming, post up and let everyone know what you will / can bring.
What some see as death, others see as beauty.

Casper
Thanks Casper - you've given us something to always look forward to!

Hey Zach, you ever get that hog?
brad
Put me down for Cups, plates, plastic ware, and some paper towels.
brad
IDPM Wrote:Put me down for Cups, plates, plastic ware, and some paper towels.

And frogs...check :mrgreen:

Casper
Sweet! Count me in. I will decide what to bring as we get closer, prob a salad or side dish of some kind.

Casper, you gonna have any world famous FF Media ?
Scott - North Dallas
I'll have as much media as you need. Can even vaccum seal it for longer storage of larger quantities.

Casper
I was just talking to scott about this last night, great minds!! I'm in for deviled eggs and cooler with ice and others if needed!

Regards Jerry A
Thanks for hosting Casper!
I will bring some sweet & unsweet Ice Tea and some potato salad.

As far as frogs go, I have cristobals, darklands, black jeans and quepo grannies.
-Beth
No hog as of yet.....some things take time....like wine, whiskey and whole hog 8). Im in on some ribs as long as there is no competition that weekend. I have called the parental unit and he is going to check. Have to use his smoker anyway as mine cant handle much volume. Im buying a case of ribs this weekend anyway :wink:
zachaustin Wrote:No hog as of yet.....some things take time....like wine, whiskey and whole hog 8). Im in on some ribs as long as there is no competition that weekend. I have called the parental unit and he is going to check. Have to use his smoker anyway as mine cant handle much volume. Im buying a case of ribs this weekend anyway :wink:

Woohoo! The rib man is in. Please oh please no competition...
Glen, you have to come now!

Casper
Ghostvivs Wrote:
zachaustin Wrote:No hog as of yet.....some things take time....like wine, whiskey and whole hog 8). Im in on some ribs as long as there is no competition that weekend. I have called the parental unit and he is going to check. Have to use his smoker anyway as mine cant handle much volume. Im buying a case of ribs this weekend anyway :wink:

Woohoo! The rib man is in. Please oh please no competition...
Glen, you have to come now!
I will do my best. I just hope that equipment we're building is done in time! If so, I'll be in Wichita anyways. Smile

Oh, and I need a 6' x 2' x 2' Caper viv too. :wink:
Glenn
Confusedhock:

Casper
Ghostvivs Wrote:Confusedhock:

:lol:
Glenn
anyone interested in some froglet azureus or leucomelas 1-2 mow 30.00 each eating FF, i can bring them with to Casper's

Regards JA
Frogs I can bring if you notify me ahead of time -

Yellow Truncatus - range from 3mo to 9mos (12+ will offer discount for group) $25 ea
3x CV INICIBO Fants - about 3 mo range now $300 gorup
4x std imis (2 callers) $35 each
Breeding pair of std imis w 12x12x18 zoomed $300 (very nicely planted)
Breeding pair of Intermedius imis w 10gal Vert $300 (very nicely planted)
Breeding group of 4x Benedicta $800
Scott - North Dallas
Looking forward to seeing everyone again!

I should have some F1 Cemetery Bastis available if anyone is interested.
do you have any sexed yet?

Jerry
BlueDacnis1 Wrote:do you have any sexed yet?

Jerry

You asking about the bastis, Jerry?

I have three calling males right now. Maybe I can determine others by the meet.

-John
hello john, sent you a pm

regards JA
Casper, if you ever find us a spot to hunt some tasty stuff that rhymes with frogs , I'll be down with bells on...
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020