Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thumbs , Tinc, and Terribilis
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thumbs , Tinc, and Terribilis
Discounts available on all orders.
Live arrival and satisfaction guaranteed.

Regina froglets $100
Oyapoc froglets $65
Powder Blue froglets $45

VERY rare yellow terribilis $125

Retic juvis $125
Imitator sub-adults $70
Intermedius sub-adults $100

Thanks,
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Bump
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Rich,
Do you have a Reginas left? Do you have a female that can be sexed by now?
Dave,
Got a good number of regina froglets and juvis. I am actually looking for a male to pair up with a lone female I have. Just have not gotten around to posting the need yet. Don't really want to get rid of her. I have found the female reginas take longer to mature sexually. Did not seem to be the same with my Giant Oranges...strange.

Rich

Rich,
I have a beautiful male that I paid a fortune for and have not been able to pair up...........I would rather trade him than let him live alone. He calls like crazy.
[Image: album_pic.php?pic_id=295]

Hmm.....i guess if it doesnt come up see my gallery
Email me Dave, I am sure we can work out a trade.
Thanks,
Rich

Hey Rich,
Do you still have any imitators left? If so, how old are they. And how are shipping conditions up there right now?
Thanks!
~Donald
Hi Donald,
I do have some imitators left. They are about four months, not sexed yet.
Temps are fine for shipping now.
Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020