Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Tri Colors, Pumilio , and Sexed Odds and Ends.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tri Colors, Pumilio , and Sexed Odds and Ends.
I have the above available and ready to ship.
Please PM me for the details.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Hi Rich,
I was wondering if you or anyone you knew might have some red Bastis available?

Thanks,

DS
Hey Rich, I would pm you but dont have the permission at this point. I was wondering what you had available as far as Thumbs. I live in the Minooka area and it would be nice to purchase from a local breeder. Please Pm list of available frogs and bloodlines.

Thanks,
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
email sent ....new to this board .

:oops:
dszwolle Wrote:Hi Rich,
I was wondering if you or anyone you knew might have some red Bastis available?

Thanks,

DS

Hi,
I unfortunately do not work with bastis any longer.
Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Rich,
Thanks for the response.

DS
Rich, to answer your pm...since I can not return a pm (says disabled by admin) I am mostly looking for a group of veredero and possibly veriabilis or nominant Imi.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
rich any proven female tri color si?
No proven for sale yet. But my holdbacks should be sexable any time. PM me for details.
Rich

Looking for a male Guaramo pumilio, a male solarte, and a male colon pumilio. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blocker institute Wrote:Looking for a male Guaramo pumilio, a male solarte, and a male colon pumilio. Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may want to start your own "Wanted" thread on these species instead of attaching it here. It would get more exposure.

I just saw a nice sub adult Solarte at Andy's - it was Ray's (Stemcellular). There are 2-3 more people in the N.E with breeding groups as well. Colons were also discussed there too. There are a few different Colon morphs - Drago is a popular and very colourful morph. I think a couple people in the NE have them too, but they are more uncommon than Solarte.

Rio Guarumos, males are going to be hard to find too. I don't know anyone with one.

Finally, I don't think Rich works with any of these pumilio morphs.

I'll ask around and keep my ears open on all these for ya.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I do work with and breed Nancies (Solarte) , but do not have extra sexed right now.
I will be working with three specific locales of Colon, but have nothing to offer on those either.

Rich

Anybody interested in updated obligates I have for sale or trade please Pm or email me.

Thanks,
Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020