Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Vittatus, Auratus, and Santa Isabel Tads and Froglets in MD!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vittatus, Auratus, and Santa Isabel Tads and Froglets in MD!
Well, hello there everyone! It's been a while since I've been around these parts for any real time. But, I have come back with some news. It makes me very sad to say that I've got to rid myself of my entire frog collection. The reason being is that I have been offered to spend January 27-May 20 studying, photographing, and documenting Iceland. I've worked my whole life for an opportunity like this. I, sadly, can't pass it up.
So, these guys have got to go, unfortunately. The Vittatus have been bred by me, the Auratus and Santa Isabel's were purchased from member Scottydo.

Froglets
Species - P. Vittatus
Code - 0.0.8
Line'Origin - Butt
Age - OOW 10/5-10/10
Quantity - 8
Price - $30/ea
Group Prices - $220/all
Preferred Payment Method - Paypal, Cash
Shipping Rates & information - Willing to travel within a reasonable distance of Baltimore, MD 21227. No shipping.
Pictures:

Species - Panamanian Green and Black Auratus
Code - 0.0.4
Line'Origin - Unknown
Age - 1 month OOW
Quantity - 4
Price - $30/ea
Group Prices - $110/all
Shipping Rates & information - Willing to travel within a reasonable distance of Baltimore, MD 21227. No shipping.
Pictures:

Species - E. Anthonyi Santa Isabel
Code - 0.0.5
Line'Origin - Unknown
Age - 1 Month OOW
Quantity - 4
Price - $35/ea
Group Prices - $160/all
Pictures:

Tadpoles
Species - P. Vittatus
Code - 0.0.8
Line'Origin - Butt
Age - Hatched 9/28-9/30
Quantity - 8
Price - $20/ea
Group Prices - $145/all
Pictures:

Species - D. Auratus
Code - 0.0.1
Line'Origin - Unknown
Age - OOW 10/5-10/10
Quantity - 1
Price - $20
Group Prices - N/A
NOTE: Hind legs are popped. Just waiting for front legs. Then it'll be moved to Froglet category
Pictures:

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or inquiries!
Mark
Taking offers at this point. I need to move these guys ASAP.

PM me.
Mark
Hey Mark, I see you are back. How was Iceland ?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Hey there! Iceland was a tragic fail, honestly. I only ended up staying in Iceland for 4 days. We never made it out of Reykjavik. The trip was supposed to consist of 2 weeks in Reykjavik, then hike over the westfjords conducting interviews with some of the folks there, then up to Akureyri with a plane back to Reykjavik. On the 4th day of the trip, my research partner, Ryan, was struck with bilateral femural neuropathy. Sooooo, we had to come back. He's just now able to walk again without a cane. So, it was good while it lasted. Sadly, it didn't last too long. Reykjavik was astoundingly beautiful, and the locals were incredibly kind and welcoming. It was a great, albeit shortlived, experience. Thanks for asking! Happy to be back. Smile

Mark

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020