Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Wanted: 70 gallon horizontal vert fronts
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: 70 gallon horizontal vert fronts
I have a stack of bakers racks in storage that are 60''x18''x74'' that used to hold my all glass 70 gallon aquariums on that I kept herps in. They were kept on their side with the top facing out the rack so they could be gotten into easier and 3 fit on each rack this way with room for a dual t8 above each. I used to keep the screen tops on them with bungee cords to keep the monitors and tegus in.
If anyone can custom build me a few identical horizontal laying verts for these viv let me know. The need flip down doors and an 8'' media dam. venting across the top would help bit I need it in the way or 2'' holes in the glass so I can use the pop in vents that Ive used for my arachnid vivs. All of it needs to be sanded and smooth as Im not looking for my kids to end up with as many stitches as I have. They are me helpers.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!
Man, that huge viv rack would be an awsome sight to see, Michael.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I will get it all out and show it off, With my dart collection at an all time minimum I have the space. Im using all my racks for my bug biz and I have alot of them. My mother tub racks for my springs are 60''x30''x54'' that I ordered from a local kitchen supply warehouse. They go for about $230 each but they cam be bought as big as 72''x36''x74'' in which I had but gave away with my albino EDB collection as the 6x3'18 vision cages and Neodesha fit perfect on them.

There are many options to the racks if you know where to look. Sizes, rails, hangers and more. I never liked the 4' racks as most vivs dont fit them right. I'm just lucky enough to live in ATL where I can find everything without paying shipping. We are a main distribution hub for many businesses and warehouse wholesalers.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020