Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted! - Chicago Land
Hey there!

Okay so i am looking for proven pairs but i may be willing to settle for a few froglets.

Below is a list of species i am looking for. (Note: I only want one (pair/group) of the following not all)

Payment: I would prefer to pay in cash.

--- Willing to drive or meet up to 2hrs driving distance

Please PM me or email me with price and any info you can give me about the frogs history (including pictures).
ynekevin@hotmail.com">Dynekevin@hotmail.com

Here it is --

- R. Varabilis
- R. Imitator
-Tarapoto
-Varadero
Azureus - Imitators "Cainarachi Valley" - Leucomelas - Black Jeans
I don't have anything other than maybe a few Cainarachi Valley Imis available at the moment but will in about a month or so.

You may want to hit up Chris Miller of Ranitomeya.com he frequents the Scott Smith Animal Expo in Wheaton. I have gotten a good portion of my frogs from him. So far all 3 probable pairs I purchased from him have produced eggs.

I will send him a PM directing him to this thread.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Awesome, i would be interested in the Cainarachi Valley imis if your looking to get rid of them. Iol your only about 30min from me. Either way, looking forward to hearing from him. I hope he meets in person? I would rather not ship.

Thanks again
Im sure you could do a pick up at the show its only about 15-20 min north.

C. Valley are froglets not provens, I should of clarified. About 2 Months OOW. If you ever want to come over and check out frogs feel free. I got lots of tadpoles morphing out right now and a few handfulls of froglets in growout that aren't quite ready yet (altho I have bought smaller before) I owe someone first pick on Varaderos so in all fairness I can not offer any until he has had a chance to get his.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
How many Valleys do you have? I would be willing to settle for 3 froglets. Let me know
I got lots of them. Let me double check on how big they are though....
Picked them up tonight! They are in quarantine! Thanks again demonic, great looking frogs! They are eating already =)
Love it when a plan comes together.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Your welcome! If you need anything just hit me up, always willing to help out.

Keep me updated on how they are doing.
Will do!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020