Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Wanted: Proven Pairs or Groups
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wanted: Proven Pairs or Groups
We are currently in the market for proven pairs or groups of darts to increase our breeding stock. We are open to what you may have to offer but are especially looking for green and black auratus, campana auratus, leucs and cobalts. Open to other tincs, auratus morphs, select thumbnail species etc... If you have anything to offer please let us know. We also have some treefrogs, mossy frogs and geckos that we would be willing to trade for the right pair.
What is your location ?
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I believe he is from Michigan. I have froglets, but no proven pairs. Best of luck on your search!
-Brian
Fine Spot Leucs, Bakhuis, Variabilis, Varadero, Fantastica, Green Sirensis
We are located in Fenton MI. Thanks.
Does the Royal We wish to indulge us with a bit more info, maybe an intro per se?
Used to buy horses at The Fenton Horse Auction, fwiw.
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Just moved out of Fenton last week. Silver Lake Hills Apts.
I have a 2.1 group of proven Mint P. terribilis for $300 delivered.
"I don't want to believe, I want to know" Carl Sagan(my fav. stonerSmile
RichFrye: The "Royal We" apologizes for not giving an intro Big Grin I just don't frequent the forums so didn't think to do that. Anyway, you can feel free to check out our website www.supesexoticjungle.com for more info or feel free to ask any questions you have at upesexoticjungle@yahoo.com">supesexoticjungle@yahoo.com

frogfarm: Thanks for the offer. I will send you a message about the Mints.

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020