Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

What animal do you miss the most ?
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animal do you miss the most ?
For the sake of this particular discussion, lets not use the obvious - beloved Dogs and Cats ect.

What "exotic animal" or uncommon animal did you used to own, and now it's gone - either passed away or transfered to someone else ect.

Mine is easy:

A pair of African pouched Rats. I sold them to a pet store in 2002 - right after all the "Monkey Pox" nonsense :roll:
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
I miss my Yellow Multi banded pipefish pair.

[Image: IMG_1659.jpg]

and my dragonface pipefish

This entire Macro algae sponge and gorgonian tank for that matter ...now the San cristobal tank

[Image: IMG_0039.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1113.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1667.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1675.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1328.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1319.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0084.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0448.jpg]

[Image: IMG_1223.jpg]

[Image: IMG_2277.jpg]

[youtube]C-lFAMqNiBk[/youtube]

[youtube]TjXKkrBBonk[/youtube]
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
That would have to be my ferrets. Bandit I had when I was 16. I got him as a rescue through a friend who's other friends got their kicks from blowing pot smoke in the ferrets face, starving him, and never cleaning his cage. I nursed him back to health (emaciated, lethargic). Unfortunately, Bandit only lived 4 years after I got him. He had cancer in his ears, nose and on his back.
Honda was my little buddy. I got him just last March. Unfortunately, a few weeks ago we had to re-home Honda due to his aggressiveness with the cats. At the beginning of the month he'd clamped down on the scruff of my cat Mikey, and wouldn't let go. For us that was the first and last time, so we found him a new home with an entire room dedicated to him and 4 other ferret friends. I've been getting email updates with pictures, and he seems to be loving this new home.
[Image: Hondarestings.jpg]
I miss my group of P. hypochondrialis. Had to move them out to make room for other projects, but I miss hearing them call all night long.

[Image: DSC01766Medium.jpg]
My albino and axanthic Crotalus adamanteus collection. Had to let go of the fun stuff when the kids came along and it became a saftey issue.

Michael
Everyday I meet someone I dislike, are you today's pick? If you dislike me it's because somethings wrong with you!

Don't Be A Hybridiot!

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020