Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Will Trade for female Cayo de Aqua From My Line
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Trade for female Cayo de Aqua From My Line
or, if there is such a thing here now, a verifiable known Cayo de Aqua female.
I have stuff to trade.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
A lot of the New England guys see to think that there is only a tiny amount of "true" Cayo de Aguas in the hobby. They refer to most of the imports as "Yellow Bellies".

The only ones ,that I am aware of in the entire PA /MD / DC area, was a trio of imports that has since been sold to Sean S....of course they were only visually identifiable.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
Philsuma Wrote:A lot of the New England guys see to think that there is only a tiny amount of "true" Cayo de Aguas in the hobby. They refer to most of the imports as "Yellow Bellies".

The only ones in the entire PA /MD / DC area, was a trio of imports that has since been sold to Sean S....of course they were only visually identifiable.

SNDF brought some actual CdA in a few years back when he was still interested in bringing in site locale darts, (N. Pope , Cauchero, Escudo, ect.) .
Those are known locale from the small island, as escudo are from one small island. I'd not be opposed to acquiring a female from those imports. But it would have to be confirmed as such and not one of the glutt of "yellow bellies" that came in before and after. South Pope Island has a population which looks very much like Cayo de Aquas and I'm not interested in a guessing game, ever.
Yes, Sean told me he has some he calls Cayo de Agua because he was told they are...
I have gotten a few of them out. Infact ,someone on the east coast got a breeding pair from me about three years ago.

Rich
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Anyway, please contact me if you know of or have any confirmed female Cayo de Aguas.
Thanks,
Rich

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020