Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you buy these frogs??
So... would you?

I won't even buy plants from this seller...

Pm for the name of the seller, or if Phil says ok, then i will post it up.

[Image: 017.jpg]
[Image: 018-1.jpg]
[Image: 019-1.jpg]
[Image: 020-1.jpg]
What some see as death, others see as beauty.

Casper
No way.

That first frog looks like it has the hip/back leg calcium deficiency / defect that I want pics of.

I personally, have no idea who's frogs those are, but lets just let this thread roll for a while and gather some opinion before posting more...
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
is that a black jeans up top?!?
Yip...

sidney ferrell Wrote:is that a black jeans up top?!?

Casper
Wow, that is just terrible. I dont know what else to say........I take that back. Look at the very last pic of the Basti hugging the chunk of coal, poor guy.
I could have taken more pictures of more of this sellers frogs, but they were the same looking ...

Sad Sad

Casper
Did you point out to the seller that they have some issues worth addressing? If so, what was the response?
Will answer that and more, in a little bit. Don't want to give it away just yet ... :wink:

randommind Wrote:Did you point out to the seller that they have some issues worth addressing? If so, what was the response?

Casper
Was Reptiles Etcetera in Arlington this past weekend?
That was my first thought too.... They look really young, but I'm used to seeing that from Reptiles etc.
Hmmm, could it be.......
Jon
Rusty_Shackleford Wrote:Hmmm, could it be.......
Haha Confusedhock:

Sam Cavoulas
Different seller than the others, but the frogs were just as sickly looking.
Got to love the name...
[Image: 013-1.jpg]
[Image: 014.jpg]
[Image: 015.jpg]

Casper
It kills me that any vendor would put those frogs on their table as a representation of the quality of animals they sell.....then again, that IS the quality of the of animals they sell.
Jon
Casper...Same person that had that awesome Campana last fall?
brad
I'm shocked Taron would sell frogs like that. ( insert extreme sarcasm emoticon , yet to be invented)
Darts with parasites are analogous to mixed tanks, there are no known benefits to the frogs with either.

If tone is more important to you than content, you are at the wrong place.

My new email address is: rich.frye@icloud.com and new phone number is 773 577 3476
Yip, Taron's frogs are the 1st set.

Kinda surprised me when he said, let me open them up so you can get better pictures ...doh...

Especially considering his past conflicts with me calling him out in the past...give a guy enough rope, i say...

Second set is LLL

RichFrye Wrote:I'm shocked Taron would sell frogs like that. ( insert extreme sarcasm emoticon , yet to be invented)

Casper
I always feel an ethical dilemma in situations like these. I want to rescue them.....put them all in fresh clean vivs, isos, springs, WELL DUSTED ffs, test/treat................but of course I realize I don't want to reward this person with $$ for his/her hideous treatment of these poor frogs. But boycotting never seems to work with people like this, they stick around forever and ever...........so sad. Education SHOULD be the logical answer, but they usually don't think they need it, think they know what they are doing.............
P. Terribilis orange, R. Imitator Cainarachi Valley, D. Leucomelas, D. Auratus, D. Azureus, P. vittatus, D. cobalts, D.Oyapok, Bombina Orientalis
Vendor feedback people - Both Taron and LLL have threads here.

Light em up if you bought something and it was in horrible condition.
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
For just 70 cents a day you can buy a can of soda or you could feed one of Taron's malnourished pumilio for a week.
For just 70 cents you could buy a cup of coffee or you could provide shelter to an auratus at lllreptiles.

Since 2004 DartDen has helped many dart frogs with food, shelter, medical care a chance to live a happy life.

Sally Struthers:
"Today so many frogs at Tarons and LLLReptiles need your help, and through dartden you can reach out to one of them by sharing just a little bit of your pocket change. It takes so little for you to become a special friend to one of these frogs in an under developing retailer, but boy the good it could do is worth more than you could imagine. Why don't you call them right now to learn more about how you can help one of these very special frogs. As a sponsor you can exchange photos and emails with these frogs and they ..............."

-Byron

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020