Dart Den
Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...
Dart Den

Serving the Dart Frog Community Since 2004...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D3monic's super build thread
Wow....how artistic ! ^^^
https://www.facebook.com/dartden/

https://twitter.com/DartDen

"Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana".
With shipping they where under $30 for all of them http://www.etsy.com/shop/dreamcatcer98

Just let her know what kind of frogs and the information you want on each tag and she does her best to make them look like the type of frog for that tag. I think shes charging $3.50 a tag which is not bad at all.

Tell her D3monic sent you.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
That's not Kim from Lebanon Pa is it ?

I think it is !

Why doesn't she post on this site ? Sad

Yea its Kim, If you wan't I can tell her to post an add for them over here.
"He that is slow to believe anything and everything is of great understanding, for belief in one false principle is the beginning of all unwisdom" LaVey
Ugh, getting so bored with nothing to work on. I got a roll off getting delivered tomorrow so I can clear out the garage and the rest of the house. I'ts amazing how much Crap a family of four can accumilate in short time. We have only lived here two years since it was built and already my garage is packed. Giving a buddy of mine my GMC jimmy just so I got more room to work in there.

Going to the Scott Smith all animal expo saturday to pick up a boatload of stuff. Two 24x18x24 exos, one 24x18x18 exo and a 18" cube exo. 5 gal bucket of FF media, arse loads of odds and ends from Josh's frogs. a trio of Benedicta and a pair of Reticulata from Chris Miller. Plan on picking up more wood and what ever else I can find while I am there.

Still waiting a big ghostwood order and just about everything else I ordered with the exception of my Filters from Air, water, ice that showed up today.

I had to do something so I picked up a few more 10gal tanks to use as QT and growouts.

I got the reticulata QT together just waiting to get my supplies at the show saturday to set up the Benedicta QT.

[Image: IMG_0871.jpg]

Also grabbed a handfull of plants at Walmart Pots of Pothos $6 each and Lemon button was only $3 a pot so I had to grab what they had.

[Image: IMG_0874.jpg]
D3monic Wrote:Yea its Kim, If you wan't I can tell her to post an add for them over here.

Please do !

Greaaaat, so I go to check on order status for my epiweb from first rays. Shows package as delivered, only I have not recieved any packages. Shows package as being delivered in Chicago when I live about fourty minutes away. Very frustraited....I was counting on that to start my tank builds tomorrow night Sad I shot them a email asking WTF!

I rented a 16 yard roll off and completely filled it cleaning out the garage from winter.....looked like we could of been on a episode of hording! I still need to build a bunch of shelves and a work bench as soon as I can get the GMC Jimmy out of there. I am just giving it away to a friend so I can get ti tthe frick out of my garage. So much for getting much done tomorrow.
Went to the Wheaton show today and picked up some frogs and supplies

First the crap you guys don't care about, 5gal bucket of ff media, 24x28x24 exo, 18 cube exo, 24x18x18 exo, lazer temp gun and ect.

Chris Miller had his booth set up and some frogs waiting for me. Also picked up a few cool broms.

Trio of benedicta, I can see why people call these red headed rockets. These things where bouncing all over the place lightning quick.

[Image: IMG_0893.jpg]

probable pair of Uakarii. I actually had to flip a coin between these and Tarapoto. Both have been on my wanted list for a while.

[Image: IMG_0911-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0901-2.jpg]

The broms

[Image: IMG_0907.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0906.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0905.jpg]

I got a few of these, absolutly stellar growth pattern.

[Image: IMG_0904.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0903.jpg]
I do believe these have all ready become my new favorite in the collection.

Ranitomeya Reticulata

[Image: IMG_0916.jpg]

The white foot

[Image: IMG_0914.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0913.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0900.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0899-1.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0898.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0896.jpg]

Yes the red is that bold, I am in love <3
Those are SWEET.....I love the retics.....Bene are very pretty too though all in all I have to say you were successful in your shopping.
lol, depends on who you ask. My wife would have to dissagree. It's a waste of money unless its shoes or kids clothes in her eyes...and judging by the 2-3 ebay packages of kids clothes she gets a day I would say she doesn't waste a cent! :roll:

I was happy to recieve my ID tags this morning...unfortunatly / fortuntatly I already need more :mrgreen:

[Image: IMG_0921.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0924.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0922.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0923.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0925.jpg]
Yea I understand that totally.....Tags are pretty cool looking...
Lookin pretty sweet Dude! however... easter grass.. man... easter grass?? that stuff is evil... your gonna be finding clumps inside the couch and under stuff for years... it breeds I'm sure of it...
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith
lol no where near as evil as glitter. Its the herpes of craft supplies! I hate glitter, you even so much as touch something that has glitter on it and next thing its on your face, in your eyes, on you dog and wife....the stuff gets transmitted EVERYWHERE!

I actually like the easter grass over excelsior..I make a huge mess with that stuff trying to make cultures. Pisses my wife off.
Im glad you posted that pic of the easter grassSmile
I was in the middle of making my cultures this weekend, grabbed what I had left of excelsior saw it wasnt going to be enough, ran to the store, didnt have any, but easter grass was plentiful. My daughters liked the pink grass best. We'll have to do a study on the effects of easter grass color and f.f. production...
Derek
1.5 kids and a bunch of frogs
Maybe its coincidence but they seem to be producing better.
It's the "rabbit" effect...
Need a Website? PM Me for more information.

Recent Hobby Clients - DartDen.com, Rainforestherps.com
lol,

Managed to get my frog closet cleaned out.... put a new cheap plastic shelf in and made room for a small dresser of misc supplies and a few plastic drawers. I like the new culture rack

[Image: IMG_0928.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0929.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0930.jpg]
cool! that reminded me I am running low on deli cups... looks like its time to order some more!
If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it? - Albert Einstein
1.2.0 pumilio (drago colon) 1.1.0 pumilio (Escudo) 0.0.4 M. stelzneri 0.0.2 D. tinc (patricia) 0.1.0 D leucomelas
-Keith
I ordered a bunch and apparently only ordered a few hundred 16 oz tad cups and forgot FF cups Sad

User Panel Messages

Announcements
Announcement #1 8/1/2020
Announcement #2 8/2/2020
Announcement #3 8/6/2020